"Sorry dad. Just wanna look my best when mom comes to pick us up."

    Once I said that I saw him blush. I smiled.

    Dad's been having a major crush on mom since he first saw her but he never gotten the chance to even talk to her. I smirked, walking over to everyone.

    "Hey guys."

    I whispered, making them look at me.

    "I have an idea. Why not let dad and mom finally meet each other."

    I said, making everyone smile but Flora who gasped.

    "Poseidon you can't do that. You know what'll happen. It'll get awkward. Than it'll start growing uncomfortable to the point where they don't even wanna see eachother anymore."

    She said, making Aphrodite glare at her.

    "You're always looking down on things Flora. Why not be positive and hope that they'll like each other."

    She said. Flora sighed, rubbing her neck.

    "Okay fine..but I'm doing it for mom and dad."

    She said. I smiled, telling them the whole plan. Right after I told the plan Flora rushed up to dad since she was 'the favorite'.

    "Daddy. Can I go play outside the doors with my brothers and sisters."

    She asked, very kindly. I rolled my eyes. Dad chuckled, kissing her head.

    "Of course. Just get back when your mom comes."

    He said. Flora rushed over to us. We all ran out, laughing quietly and rushing over to the entrance where mom will be at.

Diana POV

    I sighed, getting out of the car and taking out some Mc donalds for the kids. I walked inside, seeing one man smile at me and say good morning, making me say good morning back.

    "MOM."

    I heard. I looked behind me and saw my kids rushing over to me. I gasped, opening my arms out and grinning.

    "OMG. HI."

    I squealed, rushing over to them and hugging them, kissing each and everyone one of them. They giggled. They were now about 6-10 years old now. Kids grow up so fast..I mean literally. But since there dragons they have different times. I giggled, showing them their food, making them gasp.

    "Thanks mom."

    Hephaestus said. I giggled, They smiled, holding my hand.

    "We wanna show you something mom."

    They said, to my confusion.

    "And what will that be". I asked, seeing them walk me somewhere. Then I saw the doors to where their father was. I gasped a bit.

    "Oh. Oh no. I don't think you're father wants to see me".

    I said, now getting nervous..only because I didn't bring him food.

    "It's okay mom. Come on. Come on."

    Hades said and pulled me in there with the rest. I breathed, looking around. Wow..it looked like a jungle out here. I was so distracted that I didn't realize I was about to run into someone. Once I did, I gasped, looking up.

    "OH! I am so..sorry.

    Once I looked up I knew who it was...it was 626. He stared at me, shocked.