Chapter 1

I never thought that love exist. Love ́s supposed to mean a great interest and pleasure in something. No one had that. No one has a great interest in something or pleasure in this world. In this world there is only hatred and sadness..well..that's what I saw in my own eyes.

A lot has changed since the 2 years. For instinct the kids are now growing into their human form since their father taught them new skills. They mostly come to me in their human form since they love being human as they said. I also changed during the years with my friends as well. We have been starting to be nicer to everyone now and started being kind so we can show my kids good manners. My teachers are very happy about that and think I mean well.

I was in class that day, working on my project until the bell rang, telling everyone that they can go home already. I started putting my things away.

   ̈ ̈Alright class. Make shier you finish that today and turn it in on monday.¨

    He said, We all left. I sighed, seeing Alex and Rose rush over to me.

   ̈ ̈God I was falling asleep in Ms. Morri class.¨

    Alex said, making me smile since I was exhausted too. Than I saw Sebastian parked in front of the school, waiting for me. I sighed, saying bye to Alex and Rose, hearing them say ̈Say hi to the kids for me ̈

    I smiled, walking over to Sebastian who opened the car for me. I went inside and sighed, seeing him go into the driver's seat.

   ̈Feels like forever since I seen the kids.¨

    He said, making me smile.

    ¨It has huh?¨

    I asked, looking outside the window and hearing some rock music, awaiting to reunite with my children once again.

    I never had the time to meet the father after 2 years..well only because I was a person called an introvert and I don't start talking to someone unless they talk to me. Which is why I don't talk to guys very much. Plus I don't even think he likes me, or even finds me attractive as guys would like to call it.

James POV

    I walked into my office, checking my new creations that I have been working on. But I don't want to tell what it is yet since I want it to be a surprise.

    Than John came over to me and smile.

   ̈ ̈How's it doing.¨

    He asked, tapping the glass seeing it was moving. I sighed, typing some things in my laptop.

   ̈Looks like it ́s doing better.¨

    I said and kept typing, drinking my coffee. He smiled at me.

    ¨SO. Diana and 626 huh. Think they'll make a cute couple.¨

    He asked, making me choke on my coffee.

    Yes. I know I wanted to get Diana and 626 on the same page but never intimately. He chuckled, patting my back.

    "Relax. I'm just teasing."

    I glared at him.

    "Sometimes I wonder."

    Poseidon POV

    I laughed, transforming back and forth into my human form. Dad sighed, putting our stuff down.

    "Poseidon you know how I don't like you going into you're human form."

    He said. I chuckled, stopping.