Shopping

Hey guys it's a long chapter so enjoy and comment your thoughts please.

"Hey Ayden?" I said.

"Yes kitten?" Ayden replied.

We are laying down in his bed. Not doing those sort of things. Just laying down enjoying each other's company.

"I need more ice cream. Cause I ate most of it before. And I want chocolate chip one" I said pouting.

"Anything for you my love" he said.

I love it when he calls me them names.

"I'll get my sister to take you" he said.

"You have a sister?" I asked. If he has a sister how come I have never met her?

"Yeah she came back from a holiday yesterday" he said.

"Oh okay" I said.

"So go get ready and I'll get my sister to come" ayden said getting up and walking out the door. Must be getting his sister.

I still can't believe Colton came back. Like what the fuck. He had the nerve to come an find me.

Lol.

I got up and started to get dressed.

Blue skinny jeans, a light blue tank top. Black ankle converses. And for my hair and make up. Just eyeliner and mascara and for my hair just up in a sock bun.

I walk down stairs to see ayden talking with a black haired girl.

Some part of me is getting really jealous. Ayden must of sensed it and was by my side.

"Babe don't worry this is my sister Bailey"

Oh that makes sense cause she looks a bit like ayden.

The eyes the black hair. But she has a different nose compared to him.

"Oh my god. Ayden found his mate. You are beautiful. Ahh im going to love you we are going to have so much fun AHHHH!!" Bailey shouted.

I think I'm deaf.

"Woah Bailey calm down. Jeez" ayden said laughing.

"Sorry it's just you found your mate and I'm so happy" she squealed.

"Now let's go to the shops cause I want ice cream" I demanded.

They both laughed.

"Okay babe here is a phone if their is an emergency call cause my number and the whole packs numbers are in there" ayden said handing me a iPhone 5.

I never had one of these before.

I squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you" I said hugging him and kissing him everywhere on his face.

I put the phone in my bra. I know I could die from it but hey I'm a werewolf.

I kissed ayden goodbye an got in the car with Bailey.

We soon arrived at the mall. When we were in the car Bailey and I were singing Justin beiber at the top of our lungs.

We did get weird looks from people and a car full of boys asking to get our number. I didn't give mine but Bailey did.

I don't blame her she is mate less but she could at least wait for her mate.

We walked into the gigantic mall.

The first place I went to was forever 21.

I picked heaps of clothes. And so did Bailey.

The one last place we have to go to us wall mart the get my ice cream.

We ended up walking out of the mall with 9 tubs of cookies and cream.

"Hey kayla can we get something I eat I'm starving?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah I'm hungry too what are we going to get?" I asked.

"How about sushi?"

"Yeah okay"

We walked to the sushi stand. Well waddled cause o Faf all the bags we are carrying.

We sat down at a table and started eating.

After we were done I checked the time on the phone that ayden gave me.

8:30 pm.

Holy shit its night time.

I looked around and most of the shops are closed and there are no other people here.

I put the phone back in my bra.

"Uh Bailey we have to go its 8:30"

"Oh shit let's go"

We got up and ran to the car.

As we were loading the things In the car when I had a strange feeling that I was being watched.

"Can we just hurry up Bailey it's cold" I lied.

"Not my fault we bought so much" she whined.

I kept getting the feeling someone was watching.

I was about to close the boot when I got hit in the head by something.

I fell to the floor and a few seconds later Bailey did too.

I saw shadows surround us and someone lifting me and Bailey and throwing us in a van.

I saw Bailey passing out. I couldnt say anything. I didn't have the energy to.

Her eyes closed meaning she is fully passed out.

Me following soon after.

But before I passed out I saw a hand caress my face the one thing on the persons hand was a tattoo. A tattoo of a rose.

That's all i remember before passing out.