i need you

Hey guys!!!!!! I hope you like the new cover!! Credit goes to slxtMccall for making this for me!! Go follow her she makes great covers.

Aydens pov

Filthy bloodsuckers if i had the chance i will kill them all. I despise vampires so freaking much. Disgusting every single one of them.

I was at the front door and i heard a loud crash. I opened the door amd ran in to see Kayla on the floor bleeding.

My heart rate picked up.

'GO TO MATE. MATES HURT' My wolf screamed.

I ran to her and knelt down beside her. She was beyond pale all colour drained from her body she was freezing.

I looked down to see a large wood piece through her heart.

"KAYLA!" I screamed i held her head soflty corressing her cheek.

My beta ran in blood covered his clothes.

"GET THE PACK DOCTOR NOW!" I screamed. Tears ran down my face.

Just looking a her limp figure i automatically felt my heart falter. The mate bond is becoming to much to bare.

Please dont die kayla stay strong for me.

My beta ran to the hospital wing. I looked down at kayla and kissed her forhead leaving my lips to linger there.

Her vanilla scent calming just a little bit.

What happened to her? If it was them filtht bloodsuckers ill kill every last one of them for hurting my princess.

I picked up her frail body and held her. Held her for dear life.

"I need you" i whispered.

My pack docter Jenna came running in with a stretcher.

"Get her on" she spoke i lifted her and put her on the stretcher softly.

She then rushed of the hosptial wing leaving me standing there in the corridor staring at my blood covered hands. Kaylas blood.

*few hours later*

Its been at least 4 hours since ive seen Kayla. its killing me. i want to see her, i need to see her. when she was lying on the floor i felt The mate bond break but now its stable.

Shes my everything, i literally cant live without her. Shes my princess,  my world and my soulmate.

I'll be nothing with out her. I'll fight for her...

___________________________________
Just a short chapter