Alpha against alpha

As soon as Colton came into the room his eyes landed on me. He ran up to me and hugged me. There was no tingles and no love to him. I hated his guts.

I felt disgusted that he was touching me after he clearly rejected me.

As soon as Colton hugged me he was ripped off of me by ayden.

"Don't touch my mate!" He's is getting angry. Ayden stood in front of me blocking me from Colton.

"Mate? that impossible im her mate" Colton said.

"You rejected me" I said looking over aydens shoulder.

Ayden turned around and looked at me holding my face in his hands.

Then I heard a growl a mean one.

"Oh shut up Colton when you hugged me did you feel sparks? No so I'm not your mate. I'm glad you rejected me cause if I didn't run away I wouldn't be hear with my true mate. You didn't help me when everyone beat me up or called me names. You saw the cuts and bruises on my body, but you didn't do anything. You just sat back and watched. Your a shit alpha and I'm glad I'm not your mate anymore." I said hugging ayden.

The look on Coltons face was priceless he was taken back by my speech.

"Who beat you up?" Ayden said getting angry.

"Everyone in my pack. Parents school mates. Heck I didn't even have a proper bed or room. They hardly fed me. I fucking lived in an attic" I said giving Colton a glare.

As soon as I said it ayden let go of me and tackled Colton to the floor. Punching him in the face repeatedly. Blood coming on aydens hands.

Colton took a swing at ayden but Ayden ducked it.

" You know what let's take this outside" Colton said. Ayden happily agreed I followed them outside to the forest.

This is it alpha against alpha.

As soon as we got there Ayden shifted to his black wolf.
That's when I realized aydens wolf has a silver colored tail. It's beautiful.

Colton doing the same. His black wolf.

That's when they were at it.

Ayden bit into Coltons leg and he left a howl in pain. Ayden completely threw him by the leg with his mouth. Colton landed in a tree.

Well more likely went through it.

I was just standing there not knowing what to do. I still don't know how Colton found me.

Colton came back and tried to bite aydens neck but failed.

Ayden but his instead Colton dropped to the floor howling in pain.

I didn't even feel sad about Colton I know it sounds mean but he deserved it.

Ayden shifted back. And so did Colton. Ayden didn't even have a scratch on him. But Colton was covered in blood and dirt.

Both of them naked.

"She is my mate. You had your chance. Now get the fuck off my land before I kill you. And you are a weak alpha" Ayden said in his alpha tone. God that was sexy.

"Wait" I said.

They both turned to me. Aydens eyes were black but soon changed to his beautiful green color.

"What" Ayden said.

"How did you find me?" I asked Colton.

"I was looking for you everywhere. I completely regretted rejecting you as soon as I found the note I was so upset about what I done. The school is going crazy that your not there. And your parents don't even leave the house that last time I saw them they looked horrible they have slept or eaten just cried. Cried that your not there" Colton said.

I'm still not convinced

"Yeah crying that I'm not there to make then food or do their chores. And I don't care about your feelings. Cause you sure didn't care about mine" I said

I walked up to Ayden and stood next to him and held his hand. There they go the tingly sensation.

"You see Ayden is my mate. I don't know how but I am happy with him I love him. And get the fuck of my land bitch" I said.

"But-"

"But nothing get" I said. Colton got up ad before he shifted he said

"I'm sorry" and ran away.

Sorry my ass.

"Let's go home cause I'm hungry and I want ice cream" I said.

"Oh not again are you going to sing wrecking ball again?" Ayden asked.

"Nope" I said.

"Hold on" Ayden said walking behind a tree and putting on a pair of basketball shorts.

His abz ugh. So sexy.

"Can we watch a movie when we get home?" I ask holding Ayden hand again. We started walking.

"What ever you want kitten" he said kissing my cheek.

I love him so much.

______________________

So how was that a long chapter took me half an hour. But hey I love  my readers and thank you to all the people who vote Comment and even add this book to their reading list.

I love you all.

Vote

Comment

Share