The boy nodded.

"I'm flattered, I really am", the omega continued, "But I won't be able to live with myself, knowing you gave it up for me so please, don't worry about me too much. We'll figure something out together, alright?"

Jungkook nodded again and then pulled Taehyung in for a kiss.

Namjoon arrived back around five am, finding three unopened suitcases that he stumbled over in the dark. "What the-", he yelped as he landed flat on his face. Jungkook and Taehyung both shot up from the bed, having fallen asleep after cuddling.

"Dad", Jungkook yelled as he realized what had happened. He quickly clambered out of bed and flicked on the little lamp next to the bed, illuminating the room in a soft glow.

Namjoon groaned and got up from the ground, head pounding by hitting the chair in front of him. He seemed confused by the suitcases now knocked onto the floor and then his eyes flitted over to the omega sitting up in the bed. "Taehyung?"

The blonde awkwardly stuck up a hand, "Hi".

"He- uh got thrown out of his house", Jungkook explained as he helped his father to sit down onto the nearby chair, "I told him to stay with us".

"I'm really sorry to intrude", Taehyung immediately said, "I told Jungkook he didn't have to bring me in. I don't want to be a burden".

"You're not bothering us at all Taehyung", Namjoon shook his head, "I'm terribly sorry that happened to you".

Taehyung smiled, though it was strained, "It's okay. My parents are shit anyway".

The blonde offered to sleep onto the floor now that Jungkook's father had arrived home but Jungkook quickly denied the offer. Something about his back being in better condition and Taehyung needing his sleep after what had happened.

As if you didn't fight someone to the death today, Taehyung thought to himself but he made himself comfortable on the bed. It wasn't as soft nor clean as the bed he usually slept in but it was more than enough.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was Sunday and Taehyung could see how Jungkook's back was hurting. The omega kept quiet about it but knew he had to do something about the situation. He couldn't let Jungkook sleep on the floor for the rest of the year and he felt himself taking up too much space inside of the tiny caravan.

He went out that afternoon. Jungkook had asked about going to the library together to study but the omega had refused. After a long time of shoving Jungkook out of the door so he'd go to the library without him, he walked out of the caravan himself.

He had left as Namjoon was sleeping, still tired after working the nightshift and quickly made his way towards town. He had his dark red scarf wrapped around his neck as the sky darkened above him, meaning either rain or snow would fall.

He had a wad of cash in his hand, the money he had saved inside of the piggy back in his room and had taken with him. In his pockets a bunch of rings and other jewelry he had once worn were clinking together, the sound of wealth that he no longer possessed.

He first visited the jewelry story. After half an hour he came back out, the clinking sound in his pocket had disappeared. He then visited the closest shop that would sell all kinds of products and soon found himself standing at the check out with his arms full.

He waddled back to the trailer park his arms straining and burning until he could finally drop the items on the ground. It hadn't started raining nor snowing yet but it was close to starting. Namjoon stepped out when he heard the other and his face quickly contorted into confusion.

"Taehyung, what-"

The blonde chuckled awkwardly, "I couldn't let Jungkook sleep on the floor any longer and I took up too much space in the caravan".

"A tent- Taehyung, it's winter", the older omega protested but the blonde shook his head and held up another item. "I bought a heater as well", Taehyung smiled as he presented the small heating device.

"Jungkook won't allow this", Namjoon spoke though a small smile quirked onto his lips.

"That's his problem", Taehyung shrugged, "This is my bed and he can't have it".

Namjoon helped him to put up the tent, the blue grey thing small but cozy enough. He then threw in the sleeping bag he bought and the heater. The numbers in his pocket that hung in the shop he kept in his pockets so Namjoon wouldn't see them. He was pretty sure they wouldn't allow him working a side job as well.

"I'm ready for the night", Taehyung smiled as he had declared his tent to be perfect. He had found a pillow and blanket in one of his suitcases, together with a thick pajama, which Jungkook probably stuffed into it. The alpha had known that Taehyung would be sleeping in the cold caravan and had prepared him for it.

But Jungkook didn't look too happy as he stepped into the trailer park, seeing the little tent next to the caravan.

"What the fuck".

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Jungkook".

"Taehyung".

The two boys had a stare off, the blonde lying inside of his tent, the other standing just outside of it.

"You can't be serious", the oldest spoke as his eyes roamed around the little tent before landing on the small human curled up inside of it. "How even- I wasn't even gone that long".

"I had some cash on me and bought this little tent with it", Taehyung shrugged, though he felt himself shrinking underneath the alpha's gaze, "I also have a sleeping bag and heater so I won't get cold".

The boy's gaze sharpened, "It's winter".

"I am aware of that", the omega mumbled, lips formed into a pout. He was really trying to help, why did he always have to explain himself?

"You-", the alpha sighed and ran a hand down his face, "You can't sleep in this".

"I think I can", Taehyung hummed and rolled onto his side, "Watch me fall asleep".

"That's not what I- Taehyung, seriously, you'll catch hypothermia like this", Jungkook tried to lecture him but Taehyung had his eyes closed, ready to sleep, "It's only five pm".

Taehyung waved the comment away, making himself comfortable again, "I can sleep at any point in the day".

It was easily said that Jungkook didn't let this slide. After dinner, which existed out of pasta with some instant tomato sauce poured into it, Jungkook rushed outside. If he took up the space in the little tent, the omega would have to sleep inside. It was a genius plan!

He hadn't expected his plan to go a bit different though. Taehyung hadn't chased after him, which was already worrying, but then when the omega did step outside he was carrying a soft blanket around his shoulders while clad in his warm pajamas.

He casually crawled into the tent and slid himself against Jungkook's chest, nuzzling up again his mate. Jungkook blinked a few times before beginning to figure out the situation. "Are you serious".

"If you want to be so stubborn about sleeping inside the tent then you can, but with me in it".

Taehyung pushed himself off to zip the tent shut before cuddling up against the boy. Jungkook was huddled inside of the sleeping bag but he quickly shuffled out of it before handing it to Taehyung.

"At least sleep in this then", the alpha spoke, the heater behind them already beginning to give off waves of warmth, "I'll be warm enough like this".

"Okay", Taehyung smiled and he reluctantly accepted the bag before slipping into it. Jungkook wrapped an arm around the other and pulled him close. "Good night Taehyung".

The omega sighed at the tingles and smiled, "Good night Jungkook".

A bit of a longer chapter hihi