Aiyappa ki kasam bahout hi sukun mill rha hai mujhe..

Next Part - After 430+ Votes😒😏

Chapter :- 46

In Malhotra Mension ; Abhimanyu feel suspicious seeing manik leaving with john so he Followed him in his Car..

" yeh manik.. Aise itni raat ko kahan ja rha hai!? Kahin kuch plotting toh nhi kar rha meri babydoll ke khilaf!? Nhi main aisa bilkul nhi hone dunga manik! You will pay for it if because of you something happened to my babydoll! After so long I got my babydoll and I'll do anything to Protect her......  ", Abhimanyu Thinks with determination while driving the Car following Manik's Car..

But after following the car for Some kilometers he just lost the Car from his vision..

He stopped his Car looking here and there to find that Car..

" dammit!! ", Abhi Frustratingly hit the steering wheel Loosing the car's sight..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While Inside Cave ;

" vijay singhaniya.... I'm asking for the last Time.. Tell me what you did with that Little girl.. Otherwise.... ", Manik Warned with Furious Eyes as he Was getting all worked up just think what the worst thing he did with his jaan that that day or his face still Haunt her!

Though Vijay was Scared but still getting his courage he asked, " otherwise!! Otherwise What!? Tum na kuch nhi kar skte.. ", his dumb talk Makes manik raized his Eyes..

Manik take Round around both father son duo chair Saying, " ohh.... Toh main kya kar skta hun! Aahh.... Let me think.... ", Manik said While Fake Thinking.

Manik looked at vijay with evil smirk making him Scared and then manik looked at john and nodded his head and understanding his boss's gesture..

John plugged on the switch of the electric Board and both father and duo can feel the Painful current Reached their whole body making them yell in pain..

" are.. Are.. Kya hua!? Aww.. Aap dono kitne cute lag rhe ho.. Aise chilate hoye.. Or Aiyappa ki kasam bahout hi sukun mill rha hai mujhe.. ", Manik Exclaimed seeing both the Demons of his baby wifey life is yelling in pain.. It's making him happy..

"  aaahhhhh.... Please m.... Ma.... Manik.... St.... Stop th.... This...... I'll tell........ Y...... You....... ", Vijay pledged in between yelling in pain....

Manik Smirk....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flash-Back ;

Little nandini with her two ponytails walked out from her house after biding bye her Mumma happily.. She was always an energetic Child with full of Naughtiness.. A bright child of her School..

Nandini Was always a Child with Chirpiness and obviously her innocence Makes Everyone fall for her..

And you know Sometimes if your Innocence Makes Everyone you to love however it Sometimes Proves Cons for that innocent creature too.

Because that innocent creature Believes Everyone so Easily..

That was the Negative Factor of nandini at The Same time..

Vijay Singhaniya - Who Comes For Nandini's School For some Business purpose Saw nandini playing with her friends and if his eyes like something then how you can accept him to not get it!?