Chapter 31

The next few days were quiet. Slenderman avoided you when possible, though he would pop in - unannounced, of course - on occasion to inspect your leg for any malformations. He wouldn't say a word to you, no matter how much you poked and prodded his mind. Other times, you fretted about your garden during each waking moment that your pain medication began to wear off, knowing that it was probably drying up in some slow and agonizing way. There were the rare moments that you left your bed, typically because you needed to relieve your stretching bladder. Luckily, you only drank water went you ate and medicated, so the frequency was low. Even better, the first time you woke with a need to pee, you discovered a wheelchair neatly parked at your bedside. No matter how cruel Slenderman could be at times, his softer side shone brightly when his Proxies were injured.
    There was one unfortunate accident that you had suffered, though it caused no physical injury - just your pride. You had awoken to a full bladder, groggily climbing from your bed to the wheelchair, and somehow rolled your heavily drugged self to the bathroom. After nearly falling off of the porcelain pot and wiggling off your bottoms, you noticed a mess of blood soaked through the crotch of your underwear and shorts. It only made sense that you didn't feel the cramps, considering the morphine flowing through your veins almost all the time. You tilted your head back, subconsciously asking a higher being why you had to go through this misery.
    After finishing up in the bathroom, you ended with taking your bottoms completely off, grabbing a pad, and wrapping a towel around your lower torso for the trip back. During your time pushing the wheelchair down the hall, you recalled the first time you had started your menstrual cycle.
    There were no pads or tampons to be found in the mansion. You should have known, of course, seeing as there had been a sausage fest preceding your time here. For a few hours, you convinced yourself that you could just fold up a wad of toilet paper and cradle it in your panties, but that proved futile, as all the movement your team performed during exercises moved the bundle of tissue out of place. Eventually, to your despair, you were forced to request feminine products from your master.

    In your absolute embarrassment, you searched for Slenderman, rather than mentally calling to him. You eventually found him sipping tea in the back patio. He seemed content enough, and you had a legitimate situation that needed dealing with.
    Timidly, you approached the relaxed being, who greeted you with, “Ah, ____. What brings you to me this time?" His mouth was split only enough to intake the warm liquids in his tiny cup.
    “I, uh,” you struggled to spit out the words, a deep blush radiating from your face. "I can't find the," your tongue froze for a second, "the feminine..." Almost successful, you trailed off into a barely audible mumble.
    Slenderman only held his invisible gaze on you, waiting for whatever you were trying to communicate to him. It was at that moment, while studying his lacking face, that you detected an amused air about him. You remembered that he could read your mind with minimal effort, which shifted your heated face of embarrassment to simmering anger.
    "You know what I need!" The outburst surprised even you, knowing darn well what could happen for speaking to your master this way. "Please. I need some now." Your voice had dramatically reduced to a timid and pleading tone.
    Without answering, the stark white being finished off his cup of aromatic tea, pushed it and the matching dish set aside on the patio table, then stood. His towering form reminded you of just how small you were in comparison to him. You almost didn't notice his sudden disappearance right before your eyes. The lingering image of your master faded away as you came to your senses. It was the first time you knowingly witnessed him slender-walk without you. Nonetheless, the effect was disorienting in its own way.
You were hesitant for a moment; unsure if you should wait for the Slenderman to return or go about your day until he happened upon you with eerie stealth. Hell, it wouldn't surprise you if your master just put the feminine products in your bathroom and neglected to tell you. His teasing was rare, but steadily increasing. None of it was pleasant on your end.
    In the end, Slenderman returned with a shopping bag full of various pads and tampons before you could leave the patio. He mentioned not bothering to get medication for you cramps because, "You need to grow accustomed to it in preparation for possible circumstances." Basically, he meant that there might be times you wouldn't have access to cramp medicine, so deal with it. This only drew out a snort as you mentally commented how impressed you were that he didn't make you deal with the bleeding, too. Whether he chose to ignore such thoughts or wasn't reading your mind at the moment, you probably would never know.