Let's Tell Everyone You're My Beantown Boy

We decided to go ahead and get back to Massachusetts since the paps were aware we were all in New York.  It was better to spread out since they were linking me to a bunch of different people.  A week later Chris got called back for reshoots in Atlanta.  It was sooner than he expected but that would mean a longer stretch for the holidays without traveling for work. 

Y/Twitter/N
Relaxing is the best for healing.  Sitting out back with puppy dog hugs and getting vitamin C even if we can feel fall approaching quickly.  The real world is creeping back up on me after an injury and everyone will be going back to work soon, then this fur baby will be my nurse!
Thank you all for the well wishes!

  The real world is creeping back up on me after an injury and everyone will be going back to work soon, then this fur baby will be my nurse!Thank you all for the well wishes!

——————————————————

"Why don't you just come with me? It's only for a week, maybe a week and a half at the most. They don't think it will even take the week though, just a few days. We can drive and take Dodger."

"Chris, you can't keep hovering over me. I'm okay. The doctors even said it was more from shock and smoke inhalation than from the concussion. My foot is feeling a whole lot better. Your family will be around. Dodger will be here. It will be fine, you're overreacting."

"Please?" Puppy dog eyes on full display, he had me and he knew it. "I'll make it worth it! You can lounge around in my trailer while I am on set, or even come to set and sit in my chair."

"You know how much I hate being in the car."

"Fine, we'll fly. Dodger is used to flying. I don't want to leave you here. Your parents can't come stay right now. Scotty won't be here and my sisters will be working. I know Ma will go into overdrive and hover just like me so either way you will have someone watching to make sure you are comfortable. Might as well be me."

"Fine."

"What? Really? That was easier than I imagined. Really?"

"Yes, really. How about on the way back we fly to my parents and grab my Jeep and drive that back up here?"

"Can I drive it too?"

"Whatever your little heart desires."

"I love you."

"For my Jeep?"

"For everything about you."

"I love you too!"

"I'm gonna go make arrangements then."

————-