Wedding

Catra POV:

"Catra! Go now!"

"Scorpia stop pushing!" I turned around to face her.

"You need to tell her!" Bow grabs my arms with both of his hands and looks at me.

"But what if it's over!?"

"Dude it's now or never," Glimmer looks at me with her eyes saying she will kill me if I don't.

"Alright! I'm going, I'm going!" I got out of Bow's grip and head out the door.

Breathe in and breathe out. You got this. You were Force Captain. You almost lost the love of your life and got her back. You saw Etheria break and go back to life. This is simple. This can't break you down.

I walked into the garden. Letting the wind blow through my hair as I felt my palms sweating. My mind running in circles. Watching the flowers move softly and slowly by the wind. Seeing the blonde girl crouched down smiling at the flowers. As the wind blew moved her hair slowly. Letting it fly. Watching her eyes look at it with affection. Looking at them calm and gently. I moved one step forward to hear something snap under my feet. I look down quickly and see I have stepped on a stick.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

The girl far away but close urgently turned her head as I met her eyes.

"Catra? What are you wearing?" she grins while moving herself up.

She was wearing her shorts and a shirt. Unlike me who is so dressed up at the moment because of some people. I couldn't move, but somehow I did. I walked up to her slowly looking away trying to hide my embarrassment. "I really didn't decide to wear this," I sigh letting my arms out.

She laughed. Her warm laughter fills my ears. The way the sound echos. That laugh can make anyone smile.

"Don't worry you look good in it not gonna lie," she says as she turns away to look at the sky. "Did you know that Nemophila menziesii the meaning of Nemophila means to love? It's found in the cold, where it's empty but once it's in place its no longer alone, they can handle the warm because it's the place where you can love," she says softly grabbing my hand.

I felt like my heart was going to melt at that very moment. Standing next to her, being with her, I never imagined my life to become this. If I even deserve it. How did I get this far...

"You have been awfully quiet you know? What's on your mind?" she turns to me.

"Do you really want to know?" I ask.

"Isn't that why I asked?" she says back.

"You," I place my other hand on her cheek. "Your on my mind." Watching her face slowly get flustered as she looks away made me laugh. "I thought you wanted to know?" I grinned.

"Now it is not the time for flirts," she looks at me squinting her eyes.

"Yet you enjoy them," I poke her cheek.

We stayed like that for one minute. Just looking at each other. Her eyes sparkle. They look like the sky. The blue stars...

"So your going to tell me why you got dressed up at the time of dawn?" she questioned.

Of course I did it at the time of morning, I DIDN'T SLEEP ONE WINK LAST NIGHT! I have been AWAKE. Preparing myself for this moment.

I turn myself around and crouch down to pick up the blue flower. Turning back to her I put the flower in her hair above her ear. "Just wanted to try something new, these flowers match just like your eyes... their beautiful, like you," I tell her.