Chapter IV - Rain

DAHYUN's POV

I woke up and felt someone by my side, I glance at my side and saw Sana sleeping, I slowly get up not to wake her up.

"Dub.." Sana murmured as she gets up and rubs her eyes.

"Oh.." I mumbled as I turn around to see Sana rubbing her eyes, "Y- Yes?" I nervously asked her, "Come here.. I want to cuddle you more.." Sana replied as she spread her arms to embrace me.

I sighed in defeat and went to cuddle her, "You're so soft.." Sana mumbled loudly while caressing my forehead, "Shoo! Not my forehead." I shouted as I push her away causing my butt to hit the floor.

"Ouch.." I caress my butt, "You were the one who's supposed to fall down not me." I whined while looking at Sana who's giggling.

"Oh, come here Dub." Sana said as she gets up, "I'll kiss it to ease the pain." She added with a smirk on.

"I- W- WHAT!? No!" I said blushing as I ran away from her.

-

"Oh.. Dahyun.." Momo blocked my way, "You're panting..." She added as she looks at me, "I need to run away from Sana!" I replied to her as I softly push her.

.

"Sana-chan, what happened?" I heard Momo ask Sana, "Oh, I told her I'll kiss her butt to ease the pain." I heard Sana replied to Momo as she chuckles.

"Oh, that's why she was running away from you." Momo slightly nodded her head, "Where is she?" Sana asked, "Oh- Something I don't know.." Momo replied, "Bye, I'm hungry." Momo added as she playfully walks towards the kitchen.

.

"Dahyun-ah!" I heard Sana shout, I'm currently in Momo's closet, "She haven't unpacked yet.." I mumbled and then the closet's door suddenly opened wide revealing Sana who's smirking.

"YOU SCARED ME!" I shouted as I put my palm in my chest, "Found you." She said with a scary tone, "AHH!! JEONGYEON HELP!!! MOMO!" I shouted as I try to push Sana away.

"Don't worry, I won't do it." Sana said as she starts laughing, "OMG YOUR FACE WHEN YOU RAN AWAY! HAHAHA" Sana shouted.

I gave her a death glare causing her to choke from her saliva and stop laughing, "I wish you'll show this side of yours more often..." I mumbled but too loudly that Sana heard it.

"It depends." She said as she smiles.

.

"Can I explore outside?" I asked Sana while pouting, "N- No." She stuttered, "Jeong or Momo can come with me if you want... please." I said as I act cutely in front of her, "F- Fine." She replied as she hides her blushing state.

"You're really cute for someone who kills people mercilessly." I said to her as I kiss her cheek, "Well, since you're here." She replied as she unexpectedly kiss my lips, "So if I lost you again I might lost control and well.. You know.." She said as she puts her hands in my shoulder.

"I'm needed somewhere so I won't be able to accompany your little exploration." She added, "Be safe.." She softly said as she turns her back and walks the other way.

-

"Fresh air!" I shouted as I spread my arms and inhale the not so fresh air, "By foot or car?" I heard a familiar voice ask behind me, "Let's walk." I replied to the person behind me as I turn around and smile at her, Momo.

Followed by Jeongyeon who's busy with her phone, "If I were you I'll watch where I'm going." I said to Jeongyeon who is about to hit a pole.

3rd PERSON's POV | Gangnam [ Well I guess they're staying near Gangnam ]

"Let's go there." Dahyun pointed to a street band performing, Momo and Jeongyeon followed Dahyun behind.

"Jeongyeon, Don't forget about what Sana told us." Momo whispered to Jeongyeon, "Ye.." Jeongyeon whispered back.

.

"You'll accompany Dahyun in her little exploration." Sana said as she sits down in her swivel chair, "Never ever go to an area that will remind her of something, Understood?" Sana added but with a serious tone.

Momo and Jeongyeon nodded their heads, "H- How about you?" Momo asked, "I'll be fine by own, I just need to check on things." Sana replied.

.

Momo and Jeongyeon watched Dahyun as she approaches the street band and watches them with glee.

After watching the street band, they continued walking around the area.

.

"Why do I feel like I've been here?.." Dahyun asked herself, "Well.. You lived near here so I guess that's why you feel like you've been here.." Momo said from behind Dahyun.

"By the way, Sana called earlier." Jeongyeon appeared behind Momo, "She told us to go back since its getting dark, and someone will pick us up so we'll wait for it to arrive." Jeongyeon added.

"Oka-" Momo got cut off by Dahyun, "I need to buy something quickly from there." Dahyun pointed to a convenience store, "I'll come wi-" Momo got cut off again by Dahyun, "I'll be quick don't worry, I'm not a child anymore." Dahyun said as she starts walking to the convenience store.

"I'll follow her." Momo said to Jeongyeon who responded with a nod.

DAHYUN's POV

"I'll be quick, don't worry, I'm not a child anymore." I said as I start walking to the direction of the convenience store.

While walking I felt someone is trailing me, "Aishh.." I mumbled as I walk faster, I slightly glanced and I quickly recognized the person trailing me, "Momoring.." I sighed.

I ignored her presence and continued walking to the convenience store.

-

I went inside the convenience store and went to the section where my favorite food is being stored, "Chocolates!" I shouted in my thoughts, I grabbed a bunch of chocolates and went to pay for it.

.

I exited the convenience store with a plastic bag full of chocolates in my hand, "I thought Momo is one of the best in the clan, Why is she so obvious when trailing someone..." I said loudly to tease Momo who's secretly trailing me.

"Welp.. She didn't reveal herself.." I mumbled as I continue walking to where Jeongyeon and 'Momo' are at.

"Oh sh**!" I murmured as I look at the sky, "It's going to rain..." I murmured again, "And I hate thunders.." I added as I started running.

As I run I bumped into someone causing both of us to fall.

"Sh**!" I said as I stare at the girl in-front of me, "Get off me!" The girl said as she starts pushing me, "Oh.. GREAT!" I stated as rain starts pouring, "I said! Get. Off. Me.!" The girl shouted as she pushed me harder.

I slowly got up and stared at the girl as she slowly look at me, "D- Dahyun!?" Her eyes widened, "Umm.." I replied, "Do I perhaps know you?" I asked as I tilt my head.

I saw Momo running from behind the girl, "Da-" Momo stopped, "Ma'am!" Momo shouted as she runs toward me, "We need to go." Momo said as she grabs my wrist.

-

3rd PERSON's POV

"S- She's alive..." Mina mumbled as she stares at Momo and Dahyun from afar, "She's alive.." Mina mumbled again as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Minari!" I heard Chaeyoung shout from behind, "Let's go, you're going to get sick if you stand there for too long." Chaeyoung added as she pulled me into a hug.

eYE-

Welp.. Hehehe..

Dahyunism ;)

- M