Picnic

Setting: Blossom and Brick are at the park for their picnic. Brick is trying to find the perfect place for them to set up.

Brick: Damn why are there some many fucking people here today? (Annoyed)

Blossom: This is why I told you we should leave early. ( Blossom rolled her eyes)

Blossom: Also language

Brick: Sorry I forgot about that

Blossom: Swear Jar

Brick throws a quarter into the jar.

Brick: Oh look that one-
(Just as Brick spoke the spot was taken by another couple)

Brick: Are you fucking kidding me?!!

Blossom: Jar!!!

Brick: My bad... ( Brick plops another quarters into the jar)

Blossom: On another not we should probably try somewhere a little futher away it looks packed here. ( Blossom said coolly)

Brick: No way I promised you great seats and we've been planning this for months ( Brick said pissed)

Blossom felt a slight sense of pride.

Brick lifted up a flaming hand towards a couple before turning to them.

Brick: Scram!!!( Brick yelled)

The couple ran before Brick put his blanket down and patting at a spot for Blossom to sit next to him.

Blossom: Brick that was really mean ( Blossom said disappointed).

Brick: who cares we got the spot

Blossom rolled her eyes.

Still Blossom sat next to Brick cuddling closer to him.

Blossom: So babe where'd you put the snacks.

Brick face went pale before he face palmed.

Brick: Fuck

( Brick hesitantly put in another quarter).

Blossom looked at him with a blank stare.

Blossom: That's funny it sounded almost like you forgot the fucking snacks

(Blossom said sightly unhinged)

Blossom: How can you have a picnic without fucking food!!! ( Blossom yelled)

Brick simply held up the swear jar. Blossom went silent before putting two quarters in the jar.

To be Continued.......

Hope you enjoyed......

Have an Awesome day.......