Hair

Blossom could stop staring at her boyfriends long beautiful hair. She could no longer resist the urge to touch it.

She fingers entered the soft, silky pool of hair as he petted every inch of his head. His hair was heavenly.

Brick had fallen asleep and Blossom got an idea.

~Later That day~

Brick wakes up to find his girlfriend staring at him.

Brick: Why are you looking at me like that

Brick: (confused and slightly worried)

Blossom: No reason

Blossom: Giggled.

Brick took a deep breath as he went to use the bathroom. Noting how strange his girlfriend was acting even thouhg she was usually weird but never this weird. As he got to the bathroom he let out a not so masculine scream.

Brick: BLOSSOM

Blossom got up and ran and not even a second later. Rick was flying after her. Blossom had braided and put cute bows in his hair while he was sleeping. He wasn't happy about it.

When Brick caught her he tickled her merciless.

Blossom: I'm sorry I'll never put bows in your hair again (she cried as he tickled her).

Blossom was crying from laughing so hard.

Blossom: Im gonna put barrettes in next time. He's going to look so cute (Blossom thought)

Brick: Don't you even think about it

Blossom: Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Blossom's puppydog eyes made Brick weak to her pleas.

Brick was now pouting as his girlfriend made his look like a girl with a lot of pretty bows and clips in his hair.

Brick: The things you do for love (Brick thought).

To be Continued.....

Hope you enjoyed.....

Have an Awesome day......