Chapter 3

*CHARLOTTES POV*
We're on the way back to Charlie's and we have about an hour to go. Charlie's asleep and I'm really tired, considering I've been up since like 5am or something. I rest my head on Charlie's shoulder and he smirks in his sleep, then he starts mumbling something that I can't quite work out. It's sounds like... "Will you be my girlfriend" I sit
up, realising that Charlie obviously likes somebody else. I was so stupid to think I would ever have a chance with him. I lay my head on the window and slowly drift off to sleep. I feel so safe around him, but I know it won't be for long.
*half an hour later*
I suddenly feel myself being lightly tapped on the shoulder and it's Charlie. "Wake up, Charlotte... Come on beautiful were home now" he says in a husky voice. I take my seatbelt off and gather up my stuff, Charlie opens the door for me and takes my stuff inside, just as I'm getting out the car he lifts me, and carries me bridal style into his house. It's massive and it's so lovely and welcoming. He carries me in the same way all the way upstairs to his room and lies me carefully on his double bed. It smells of typical boys, lynx. "sooo... What do you wanna do?" He asks me as he lies down next to me. "Urm, I don't mind, maybe we could watch a film seeing as it's getting late?" I say as I look through his box of films which are right beside his bed. "We could order pizza?" He says then goes quiet. What is he up to? Have I said something wrong? "AHHH" he shouts pinning me down, tickling me. "Charlie... No... STOP.... AHHHH" I scream in between breaths.
*CHARLIES POV*
I stop tickling her and we are left in the most awkward position, staring into eachothers eyes. It would be the perfect moment to... I get snapped out of my thoughts when her lips crash onto mine. I kiss back and then she pulls away. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist" she said, looking down in embarrassment. "It's fine, don't worry. I enjoyed it anyway" i smirk and get my phone to order the pizza.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So that will be £21.50 and will be there in around 20 minutes" the pizza guy says and I walk back into my room. Charlotte has put 'despicable me' on and is sitting on the end of my bed on her phone. "Should we get in our pj's and get comfy?" I ask her and she nods, smiling. I've developed a lot of feelings for Charlotte recently, wow, I just don't know how to tell her. Maybe I should wait...