Chapter 2

*CHARLOTTES POV*
We all ran outside for the meet and greet but it was packed and I lost everyone. I was on my own at the front of the que waiting for Charlie and leo to come along. I told the security that I had lost my friends but they didn't care. "Are you okay? You seem abit lost" I recognised the voice, i looked up and standing there was Charlie. I was so shocked I just froze and I though I was going to pass out. He just took my hand and helped me to the other side of the barrier and sat me on the floor. "You looked like you were gonna collapse, so I thought I'd help you out" Charlie said as he stroked my hair out of my face. "Yeah I guess I'm fine, I just... I just love you so much and Im scared because I've lost all of my friends and I don't know how I'm going to find them because my phones ran out of charge" it just spilled out, I must have looked like a right weirdo.
*CHARLIES POV*
I was really worried about her and how she was going to get home. I mean I couldn't just leave knowing that she was lost. No way am I leaving her here. "Sorry what's your name again beautiful" I said, rubbing circles with my fingers on the palm of her hand. "Charlotte" she said looking up into my eyes. I want to kiss her so badly but I can't because all the fans will see. "Okay come with me, we'll sort something out" I stated as i stood up and helped her up. We walked inside away from all the fans and spoke for a little while. We got on so well and i never wanted to say goodbye. But that's when I got the best idea.
*CHARLOTTES POV*
I still can't get over the fact I've spent over an hour in a room with Charlie Lenehan, just us two. I really like him, I always have since I saw him on that bgt audition, and now I'm sitting in a room with him. "Wait I've just had the best idea, why don't I ask my mum if you can come home with us until you find out where your friends have gone, it will be a good chance to get to know each other better" Charlie said, pulling his phone out of his pocket. It was such a good idea, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. (If you know what I mean) "yeah that would be amazing, thank you so much Charlie" I said smiling and just staring at him. He went outside to speak to his mum and came back in 5 minutes later. "She said that would be fine, come on let's get out of here and get home" he said getting up and grabbing my hand. "Urm Charlie, what am I going to where, I kinda have no clothes" I asked. "You can wear some of mine" he looked at me and pulled me into a sort of side hug thingy.
*CHARLIES POV*
I really like Charlotte. I know I haven't known her that long but she's so nice and there's just something about her. We got to the car and we both got in the back. Mum got In the front. It was going to be a 3 and a half hour journey back to Bournemouth.