~ Distraction ~

"M-Marshall! Will you please stop!" Prince Gumball squirmed as Marshall Lee kissed every inch of exposed skin. He was currently trying to write a very important letter but Marshall was bent on distracting him. "Please, Marshall," Gumball pleaded in a low moan as the vampire kissed his pink neck. "I'm busy at the moment, I can't play with you."

Marshall chuckled in his ear. "Guess that means I'll just have to play with you~" Gumball gasped as Marshall crawled under his desk and began messing with the front is his pants. "Whoa Bubba you're getting hard."

The prince bit his lip. "M-Marshall..." He let his lover slide his growing bulge out of his pants.

There was a knock on the door. Gumball jumped. "Who is it- ah!" He grabbed Marshall's hair. As Gumball had been talking, Marshall took all of him within his mouth. "Marshall!" the pink prince yelled-whispered.

"It's Fionna."

Marshall slowly took the pink shaft out of his mouth. "Let's see how long it'll take her to find out.." Before the sweet prince could protest his entire length was engulfed in Marshall's hot mouth. Gumball looked down at Marshall who winked.

Gumball groaned as quietly as he could. "Ye-yes, Fionna?"

The door opened slowly and Fionna walked in. "Are you busy? I was thinking we could go on some type of adventure!"

The flushed boy smiled. "So-sorry, Fionna, but I have to get this v-very important let-tter mailed by tonight and I've barely st-started. Maybe tomorrow?"

Fionna looked a bit sad but Gumball was more focused on the fast pace Marshall was going at. "Oh, okay. Tomorrow then."

"Yeah," he said breathlessly. "Tomorrow."

"Okay." Fionna left.

As soon as the door closed Marshall sped up. Soon Gumball was moaning loudly, unable to control himself. He shot out his pink cream into his lover's mouth. "Marshall..." Gumball moaned as he gripped the back of the vampire's head. "Glob, Marshall, you're so distracting."

Marshall chuckled and looked up at the prince from in between his legs. "Then let me distract you a little bit more~"