~ Pop ~

Gumball looked around him before he knocked on Marshall's door. He didn't know why he was being so secretive, he just found it embarrassing to be seen with his lover. He waited, his nerves jittering. He knocked again.

"Marshall?" Gumball called out. "Um, Marshall? Are you there?"

There wasn't an answer. Gumball sighed, disappointed. He had brought over fancy chocolate, hoping to impress the vampire. But since he wasn't home, his plan failed. He turned around dejected and walked back to the palace, the box of chocolates banging sadly against his hip in his bag.

He smiled and waved at his subjects, dismisses his attendants and went up to his room. He turned and closed the door, resting his head on the door. Just before he pushed off and turned around to throw himself into his bed, arms wrapped around him.

"Miss me, Bubba?"

Gumball jumped. "Marshall! What on earth are you doing here?"

Marshall smiled and kissed the pink prince on the lips. "I wanted to see you Bubba~ I've been so lonely without you."

Gumball blushed furiously. "M-Marshall! Don't say thing like that..."

Marshall kissed him again. This time Gumball leaned into it, loving the sensation as the vampires fangs grazes his lips as his tongue slipped into the prince's mouth. He was vaguely aware that he was being picked up and carried across the room. His back hit the bed softly and the weight of his lover pressed onto him lightly. He felt hands roam his body, his clothes quietly discarded.

Marshall's lips made a trail from the sweet prince's lips down his cheek, chin, chest and down to his naval. "Marshall..." Gumball moaned. Marshall licked around his belly button before making his way down. Gumball squirmed and moaned, getting harder and harder at his lover's touch.

Wet, slurping sounds filled the air and Gumball's hips bucked. He grabbed the shears moaning out his lover's name again and again.

"Mmm... Marshall.... Marshall!"

"Shhhh," Marshall whispered. He brought his lips back up to Gumball's. A rich, sweet object passed his lips. Chocolate. He bit into it making bitter sweet liquid flow down his throat. He knew it was the fancy alcohol filled chocolate he got for Marshall, who had made his way back down Gumball's figure to take his shaft into his mouth again.

With the alcohol buzzing in his system and the sensation of his boyfriend's lips around him, he felt himself get closer and closer to the edge. Periodically Marshal would feed him chocolates, getting him drunk and making the sensation of his blowjob even better.

Finally Gumball came, Marshall still wrapped around the shaft. Gumball relaxed on the bed, exhausted but hyper. He closed his eyes slightly as Marshall moved to hover above him. A strange sound made him open an eye.

Marshall was chewing. And smiling. Gumball cocked his head to the side and watched as Marshall chewed and blew a pink bubble. It popped and Marshall grinned. Gumball's already pink face grew bright red.

"Oh Glob. MARSHALL!"