~Nighty Night~

Gumball's eyes were wide open and he cuddled with Marshall. He was in utter shock. Not only had he and the vampire do something others would deem impossible, he was cuddling with him too. They both were still naked, their skin brushing together sent a shock through the prince each time he moved. He couldn't believe anything that had happened.

"Whatcha thinking, Bubba? ❤" Marshall cooed into his ear. "Why don't you tell me how 'oh so very large' it was again?"

Gumball sputtered. "M-Marshall! Don't make me say anything so embarrassing!" He hid his blushing face. "I'm still sore, you know. You could have been gentler." He lowered his voice. "It was our first time. Idiot."

Marshall snuggled against Gumball's back. "Sorry~" he sang. "You're just too sexy for me! I couldn't control myself." Gumball blushed deeper. "I'm really sorry. How 'bout I kiss it better?"

Gumball sat up quickly, causing his back to hurt again. "Hnnng..." He leaned back into Marshall's arms. "At this rate I won't be able to stand up properly in the morning. Glob Marshall. Next time do it slower!"

"Yes, Your Majesty~" Marshall kissed Gumball deeply. "You really do taste sweet~ ❤"

The prince blushed. "Marshall..." The grinning vampire looked at him and winked. "Ugh if you keep doing that I'll want to do it again..." Gumball kissed Marshall gently. He slipped his tongue in, surprising Marshall. He didn't complain and leaned into the kiss. He broke away and trailed kissed down Gumball's pink neck. "Mmm... M-Marshal..." he gasped. He felt Marshall's long tongue running up and down his neck, sending shivers of pleasure up his spine, before feeling a sharp but pleasurable prick. "Marshall!"

The vampire king looked up at the prince and licked his fangs. "Sorry, Bubba. You're just so sweet and tempting~ ❤ I got carried away."

Gumball blushed and Marshall moved back to his lips. Gumball pulled away and began to kiss Marshall's neck. "Gumball..?" He bit down softly, dragging a moan out of Marshall. Marshall pinned him down. "Looks like we'll have to go for round two~"

Gumball's cheeks were flushed. He wrapped his arms around Marshall's neck. "Gladly~ ❤"