Chapter 19

Thank you to the ones who commented !
Thanks to the ones who voted

Do comment :)

————

"What's it tomorrow  ? " questioned Shivaay curiously looking at his pouting sons. He found those two cute with those innocent eyes.

"It's Raksha bandhan Tomorrow " Ivaan and Ansh told in chorus.

" It's the only day we three spend time together. Other days I'll be busy in shoots , he'll be busy with his recordings and she'll be in her meetings. We don't get much time to spend with each other " Ansh felt bad about not spending time with his siblings this year.

"We decided on Raksha bandhan , we'll spend time with each other only but now she left telling she would be back only by day after. She broke her promise " Ivaan pouted innocently and childishly making everybody chuckle.

" Beta , you at least had a sister these years to tie a rakhi , think about these donkeys who didn't even have a sister to celebrate Raksha Bandhan " told Om who indicated towards Shaurya , Shaan and Hriday who were coming inside to just check if everything is alright.

Their eye were popped out hearing Om , they frowned hearing their endearment. Ivaan immediately  burst out laughing whereas Ansh was trying to control is chuckle.

"What's happening here ? why are you calling us donkey dad ? " questioned Shaan who stppd beside his brother.

" Nothing son! just told how you guys didn't even celebrate Raksha Bhandan not even once in your whole life! " clarified Om circling his arms on Ivaan who still wasn't able to shut his laugh.

"Oh yes! but now we can celebrate now right , we three have a sister now na " came in an excited Hriday.

" It's your bad luck bhaiya , our one and only sister has gone to Pune today and she'll return ony day after " told Ansh looking sad and hurt.

"What !!! " the three shouted in chorus making others shut their ears.

"Stop! shouting you donkeys " gritted Rudra who was irritated.

"What do you mean by she went to Pune ?  this time also we can't celebrate Raksha Bhandhan haan ? " questioned Shaan with disappointment written all over his face along with Shaurya.

"Yes! unfortunately " mumbled Ansh looking at his elder brothers.

————

"Why are you sulking ? " asked Shivaay who settled beside his second son who was reading something with a sulked face.

"What to tell ? All because of your daughter only! Why can she go tomorrow? " Ivaan questioned keeping his magazine aside , which had Ansh featuring.

" Ivaan! It must have been an emergency beta , that's why she must have left. Understand na " Shivaay tried consoling his cute frowing son.

" Nothing was more important than this! you know how much ever big the deal was , she would never go on this day. She broke her promise. " Ivaan was still standing on the same point , he was craving to spend some quality time with his sibblings.

But now everything went in drain as his sister went away quoting it was important for her to leave.

"So what? Ansh and Ivaan can spend some time together know, even he is at home. Spend some time with him " suggested Om caressing his hair with love , even he couldn't see his son being sad.