Chapter 32

It's an unedited version, so , point out mistakes if you find any !

•••••

"How dare you?" Davin stood in front of Oberoi Mansion's entrance furiously shouting. He was half drained like a wounded lion. His shirt was half tucked in and hair messy like a storm stuck him.

"Davin?" Ayra who came rushing first stood there watching Davin in such a shabby state. Ansh followed by Ivaan and Shivaay reached there. First time Shivaay got to see Davin, he never knew Daksh had a kid. He was exactly like his dad, expect the pony. Davin's skin tone, height and weight everything resembled Daksh, even his facial features.

"You bloody!" Davin came ahead in anger and Ayra stepped back as Krystal twisted his hands back holding on hold. The three boys were alerted but in a fraction of seconds Krystal had the capacity to block Davin. She was just standing back of Davin in case he does any harm.

"Leave me! Leave me. I'll kill you!"

"Krystal, leave him!" Ayra commanded and she obeyed pushing him a little leaving his hands.

"What is it, Davin?"

"You destroyed my everything. My empire, my home and my company. How could you? How dare you!" Ansh, Ivaan and Shivaay stood baffled. What did she do? Especially Ansh was somewhere lost. "I'm in roads now and everything is because of you. You betrayed me! You tricked me."

"Davin, I didn't do anything! I asked you to read the agreement but you did not. What am I supposed to do? It was clearly stated Davin Khurana as in you are transferring your every asset, Khurana Industries and Mansion to SSS group of Industries. You signed it without reading even after I asked you. I have proof. You can't lodge any case of fraud on me." Ansh and Ivaan gaped blinking hearing their sister. That was a freaking plan. Everything was a trap. Shivaayra's Trap.

"Clever!" Shivaay smirked biting his lower lip silently watching everything. His daughter was a master mind and whatever happened now was an evidence. He never learnt to bow so was his daughter.

"You fucking slut!" Davin took long strides to catch Ayra's throat. Ivaan who was a spectator punched on Davin's jaw.

"Don't you dare!" Ivaan sat upon Davin who fell down in bubbling anger and kept hitting his face with knuckled. "I'll kill you, bastard. One word at my sister and you are dead."

Ayra sighed rubbing her temple. Ivaan was out of control. If Davin was lucky, he'll live, if not then it's his death day. Ansh can be handled but Ivaan was a beast in anger. She didn't make any effort to stop her pouncing brother. It was obvious Ivaan needs a let out.

"Ansh, hold Ivaan. Davin will die." Ansh gulped seeing Ivaan in this mode as Ayra came a little towards him to whisper.

"Let him die, who cares."

"I care, okay! I don't want him to die and send my brother to jail. Stop him, Ansh." Ayra pushed him towards Ivaan who was hitting Davin continuously.

"Ivaan, that's enough, leave him. Shivaan!" Ansh had a tough time pulling up Ivaan and locking him with arms. Damn, his brother was boiling.

"Krystal, throw him out!" she glanced at Davin who was heavily bleeding and wounded on ground before nodding at Ayra.

"Is everything okay, Shivaay?" Annika kept caressing Shinny's head while she laid her had on Annika's lap.