Part 1 - Thier Lives

Khushi PoV
I was making the breakfast after today s beating Italy's was difficult. I woke up 2 mins late and mam threw a glass of water and then sir beat me with belt. Now it have been a habit for me . I have been abused for years , I was an orphan even in the orphanage I was bullied . I don't know why did they adopted me and why do they hate me?

I was thinking about my great past but mom shouted and called me upstairs. I took the breakfast and went up. I knocked the door mam and sir were making out, I kept my head down. Sir growled and mom asked me to come in very rudely.

She gave me the list of what I had to do. And sir asked me to strip, I hate this sir likes threesome and mam have no issues regarding this. They have often given Me to many of their friend but none have taken my virginity. They used me like a trash.

I was busy thinking about my lovely past that mam shouted on me and asked me to bring her a juice. After doing all my morning chore, I went to the coffee shop I have to earn my living through my own money mam and sir don't want to spend even a penny on me.

After coffee shop I went to college, I have an evening collage since I was good in studies I didn't need to pay any fees. After collage I went to home made dinner , washed their plates and then had my dinner. I studied for sometimes and then slept. This is my life but I don't have many complaints, I know god will help me.

Hardik PoV

I was sleeping and dreaming about my beloved sister and the fun time we had.

Pan: Brother give me my doll!!
Har: No you have to catch it,
Pan: I won't 😠 you hate me I will die.
Har: PANKHURI don t you ever say that.
Pan:(started crying) sor..rrry br..ot..therr
Har:( realised his mistake and hugged her like his life depends on her) I am sorry brother is very bad but I get scared I don't want to lose you u know na how much I love you..

Hardik s dream broke. He got up and saw a slut sleeping on the floor. He always sleeps with girls but after he finishes his business he threw them on the floor like a trash. He called that girl and ask to leave. The girl request him to call her again tonight but Hardik never repeat girls so he slapped her and threw her out of his room.

He had a bath and went to office. He asked his pa to bring the annual report. After his office work he went to his parents house. He lived alone in his own house but come often to his parents house.

He hugged her mom and dad. We started our dinner. Dad and I were talking about business, every thing was good till mom decided to ruin my mode.

 Dad and I were talking about business, every thing was good till mom decided to ruin my mode

'Son don't you think you should settle down ' said mom

' Mom don't start again' said Hardik

'Son your mom is right..' said dad

"ENOUGH!! Why don't you guys just leave me alone. Are you jealous of my happiness!!!
I have made myself clear I don't want to get married to anyone." Hardik said and stormed out of the mansion.
...............................................................
Hey guys , how was the update
Pls vote and comment
Feel free to give any suggestions.