"I suppose I can't shake your hand," I replied cooly.

"No, I'm afraid not," he chuckled.

I sat down on the couch and Anakin rested against the armrest with his arms folded loosely across his chest. I reached out with the force and I could sense the force ghosts peculiar force presence but he radiated the light side of the force.

"I've watched over you for a while and I must say, you've become a great Jedi. Qui-Gon speaks very highly of you in the afterlife and I know why," he complimented.

"Thank you, I'm sorry if this offends you but I don't know who you are. Anakin hasn't told me anything about you," I responded politely.

"Of course, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Kol Skywalker, former Padawan of Rajivari and Grandmaster of the Old Republic," 

I looked to Anakin and he nodded slightly to confirm what the ghost was saying, a million thoughts raced through my head. The Republic didn't know much about the Old Republic, all we knew was how they fell and the few remaining survivors went into hiding and slowly destroyed the sith, we knew the four names of the very first Jedi Masters, Cala Brin, Ters Sendon, Garon Jard and Rajivari but that was all. We didn't know any other names or met any Old Republic force ghosts before mainly because for a force ghost to appear you have to of had some connection with them.

"If you were a Grandmaster of the Old Republic, then how come we've never heard about you or any Skywalker name for that fact," I asked.

"Ah yes, I will explain the finer details a bit later with Master Yoda and Master Windu but after 3 generations of Skywalkers we had to come up with a fake last name to hide from the sith, the Jedi forgot about the name Skywalker," Kol replied with a sigh.

I nodded and raised an eyebrow at Anakin.

"I supposed that's what you've been hiding from the Council?" 

"Yeah, it's not something you can just mention, plus, most Council members don't believe that Force Ghosts are real and they'll probably freak out and Kol wants to talk to Master Yoda and Master Windu and explain the Old Republic history so it won't be forgotten," Anakin responded.

"Right, well, I sense that Master Windu and Master Yoda are in Yoda's meditation quarters, we could go talk to them now," I suggested sensing their force presences.

"That's a great idea, Anakin's been stalling on telling them," Kol said standing up.

"I haven't been stalling, you wanted to appear in the middle of a Council meeting and for the millionth time, I told you it's not a good idea," Anakin argued.

Kol didn't take notice of this and I grinned, I guess that's where Anakin got his stubbornness from. We walked out of his apartment and in seconds we were standing in front of Master Yoda's meditation quarters, Anakin knocked on the door and through our force bond, I could sense his anxiety. Kol disappeared and the door opened, we stepped inside and Yoda and Windu were sitting on two round chairs, it didn't seem like they had been meditation, more like talking about something.

"Good evening, come to tell us something important, Skywalker?" Yoda asked.

"Yes Master, but you probably already know what it is because of the force," Anakin replied.

"The force does not reveal all especially in these troubling times," he replied.

"Is it something about Darth Actus?" Windu asked.

"No, not really. I've been in contact with a Force Ghost for a while, he's from the Old Republic and he wants to talk to you both," 

Windu eyes widened and he looked to Yoda who closed his eyes and nodded humming in agreement.

"Hmm, yes, wish to speak to this force ghost too,"

"I thought force ghosts could only appear to people who they have connections or relations to therefore a ghost from the Old Republic could not appear to anyone in this era," Windu said.

"More there is to the story, there is," Yoda replied, "But, the truth, you do speak. Speak to this ghost, I would like to Young Skywalker,"

Anakin nodded and seconds later Kol appeared next to him, they were around the same height, Kol being a little bit taller than Anakin. I guess I know where Anakin gets his height from as well.

"You can all take a seat if you want to," Windu said.

I sat down on one of the circle chairs and Kol sat in the other remaining one as Anakin half sat half leaned on the window sill right next to Kol's chair.