Chapter 16 - Revenge Is Sweet

Start bij het begin

"So how did you propose? go on tell us all the details.." The interview asked intriguingly.

"Um, well I didn't just get down on one knee I put a lot of effort into it but that's a very special moment between myself and her." He replied wanting to keep that special moment to himself.

"Dodging the question?" The interview asked raising an eyebrow at him as the other boys looked at their manager who looked on worryingly as he knew this would create a story.

"Nope, just keeping a special moment to myself." Jai replied feeling a little under pressure.

"Fair enough, how do you boys feel knowing you've sold out this venue in just ten minutes?" The interviewer asked as he moved on from the previous question.

"I feel very proud, that's a huge achievement for us, just a couple years ago we were five hopeless kids with absolutely nothing that we could really call an achievement." Beau answered as the other boys nodded in agreement.

"How is LA different from your home of Melbourne, Australia?" The interview questioned them.

"The clothes are much better I would say.." James spoke as the boys agreed with his answer.

"The food, in and out burger is my life." Luke beamed excitedly at the though of it.

"He's a little obsessed with that place." Beau added.

"The weather is pretty much the same.." Daniel also added.

"He said what's different you idiot!" Luke teased Daniel at his dopiness.

"Haha thank you boys, thank you for your time, I've been Chris Battlefield and these are The Janoskians." The interviewer spoke as the camera cut out and the boys got up off of the sofa.

"Right come on boys, time for meet and greet.. I can't be there but Ronnie will supervise it." Their manager spoke as they followed their manager out of the green room and into the meet and greet room with their music manager Ronnie where some fans were lined up ready to meet them.

"Hey girls!" Beau beamed waving at the fans that were lined up to meet them.

They spent the next twenty minutes with their fans signing shirts and taking pictures and answering questions.

"We've got two more left boys," Their manager informed them as Emma and a friend walked in.

"You'll be fine on your own for a moment boys? I just need to make a phone call but Ronnie's still here." The boy's manager informed them before leaving them in the room with the last two meet and greet fans.

"What's your name beautiful?" James greeted Emma as she blushed hugely as her mind filled up with what Isaac had ordered her to do.

"My name's Emma.." She replied as she shared a hug with James and the rest of the other boys.

"She's a Jai girl!" Emma's friend blurted out as Emma gave her a death stare.

"Aw, it's so nice too meet you.." Jai greeted her as he shared a friendly hug with her as her friend sneakily snapped a picture.

"Let's take a group photo.." Daniel suggested as they all posted for the picture as Emma stood close beside Jai.

"Could I have a picture just with Jai please? I love him so much." Emma beamed falsely.

"Of course you can." Jai replied politely.

"Could you kiss my cheek in the picture?" Emma asked him tactically.

"Okay, of course." Jai agreed awkwardly before posing for the picture with Emma just as he was about to place his lips on her cheek Emma turned Immediately pecking his lips lightly taking Jai by surprise.

"What are you doing?!" Jai shrieked wiping the kiss off immediately as security got involved.

"It's fine guys, nothing we can't handle.." Beau told the security as they left them to it.

"I'll be in sound check.." Jai told the boys as he left the room annoyed.

"You really shouldn't have done that.." Daniel warned Emma as she looked on.

"I'm sorry, I mean I'm a really big fan, that was my only opportunity.." Emma pleaded with them.

"You could have just asked one of us..we're the single ones of the group..You can't just kiss Jai he's in a committed relationship." Beau added feeling annoyed that a fan would just cross the line.

"Yeah, Jai's just got engaged you can't just randomly kiss him like that.." Luke agreed also feeling annoyed.

"I'm sorry.." Emma apologized as her friend looked on.

"Don't worry about it, just enjoy the show.." Ronnie advised before Emma and her friend left them meet and greet room.

"Did you get the pictures?" Emma asked her friend.

"Oh you bet I did.." Her friend replied with a smirk.

                                                                        *      *     *      *        *

"Thank you LA! We've been The Janoskians and we hope you've had a great night!" Beau spoke from the microphone before the boys left the stage.

After the show all of the boys went out for drinks to celebrate their first show in America at a nearby club not far from where they had performed. Laser-lights illuminated the dance floor as the Boys spent the night drinking and dancing in the company of each other with all the other party-goers. The DJ turned the music up louder.

"Jai.." A voice spoke tapping Jai on the shoulder as all the other boys were busy partying. It was Emma. Jai turned around almost immediately despite the loud music.

"Oh, you gonna try kiss me again.." He mumbled drunkenly almost loud enough for her to hear.

"No, I am really sorry..I should never have disrespected you like that, I know you are very happy with Ariana." Emma apologized as Jai took a swig from his beer bottle before continuing to dance.

"Why don't you come back to our hotel?" Beau spoke drunkenly putting an arm around Emma.

"Alright, maybe I will, can I bring Monica?" Emma replied pointing at her friend.

"Sure.. but I want you." Beau replied putting his arm around Emma's waist this time.

 The Boys drunkenly made their way back to their Hotel with Emma and Monica. 

                                            *         *         *             *           * 

* * * * *

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE