Chapter 10 - I Wish I Could Have Met You Sooner

• Dedicated to @MistlyGrande on Twitter

Hey Everyone. I just want to make clear that I will be carrying on with previous storylines, for example the Isaac situation will expand more in the next few chapters. I haven't forgotten about him, I will continue with his storyline. I just wanted to make that clear to you all. My writing will also get better, as I continue to write this book and I just hope that you all continue to enjoy what I have written. I'm starting College very soon so it will be extremely hard to update frequently but I will try my best.

*Warning* This chapter does include smut so please don't read that part if easily offended but still read the chapter.

 *Isaac's point of view*

You could say four weeks isn't long enough, but I do feel a hundred times better. I was suppose to stay here for eight weeks but they believe that maybe now is the time for me to go and sort my life out. I've been at the rehabilitation center for the past four weeks trying to get rid of.. well I wouldn't say my drug addition, I wasn't addicted but I wasn't exactly not addicted either. I'm cured, I guess. I never want to touch another drug ever again. 

The first day was the worst, sitting in a circle on plastic chairs and sharing your problems with everyone, while they staired completely focused on you, for those few seconds for you to say your name and what your problem is.

"Hi, I'm Isaac and I'm an drug addict." Those words weren't so easy to just say.

I didn't believe I was a drug addict, It all happened so quickly. I'd been to a party about a month before Ariana caught me and everyone was doing it at the party and I guess I kinda just joined in. I became friends with a few of the people and I made them supply me drugs. Of course I regret it all now, but at the time I felt great. I didn't know I would lose my job or my friends, I didn't know it would turn me into such a monster, making me spit words of venom to people that I love dearly.

I've been sitting outside the waiting room, for the past fifteen minutes, waiting to here what the doctor will say. They say I'm doing a hundred percent better and I could possibly go back home today. I just really want to get back to work and apologise to everyone. 

"Isaac Calpito." I heard the doctor call. 

I took a deep breath before making my way inside the room.

                                                   * * * * * 

*Out of Isaac's point of view*

The beautiful floridian sunlight shone brightly, as Jai and Ariana strolled along the beach. The view of families building sand castles and having fun. The sound of the waves, echoed swaying backwards and forwards as the young couple walked past hand in hand. Jai wore a red sleeveless basketball vest, while Ariana wore a yellow playsuit. The couple had landed back in Boca Florida a couple hours ago and decided they needed to spend some quality time together.

"I'm just so glad that you're here with me right now." Ariana beamed looking at her boyfriend as they sat down on the soft sand looking towards the waves as Jai put an arm around Ariana.

"I'm glad I could be with you, it was too hard being away from you." Jai replied pecking Ariana's forehead lightly.

"You're the cutest. You know, the last few weeks have been horrible, firing Isaac, Grandpa passing away, but I still managed to keep a smile on my face and be strong and that's because of you. We fight, laugh, love, cry, scream, yell and talk about our future. That's why I love you because no matter what we say or do to one another, we always are able to work it out in the end. I don't really want to ever spend a day not loving you. I wish I could have met you sooner or could erase previous guys I have been with." Ariana declared as Jai took her hand and stroked it lightly.

"You were my first love and I hope I never have to love someone the way I love you. I'm so blessed to have you in life baby." He declared as Ariana leaned in as they shared a passionate kiss.

"Do you know what else we do?" She spoke as a glint appeared in her eye.

"What do we do?" He asked as the couple leaned in close to each other their foreheads touching as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Have..great sex." She whispered into his ear as he kissed her lips vigorously.

"Let's get back." Jai spoke getting up before taking Ariana's hand as they left the beach quickly.

                                                           * * * * *

"Aw, look at baby doll and Frank." Nonna spoke pointing at a picture of Ariana and her grandfather when Ariana was a baby.

"They grow up so fast." Joan beamed looking at the photo again.

"They've been gone a while, I'm gonna call her." Joan worried as she picked up her phone to call Ariana.

"She'll be back soon, stop worrying, besides she's with that handsome boy isn't she?" Ariana's grandmother assured Joan.

"She is, he really loves her." Joan replied putting her phone down on the hard marble coffee table and taking a seat.

"Well then there's nothing to worry about." Nonna replied as the sound of the front door opening echoed the house.

"They're back.." Nonna whispered to Joan as they both got up. 

"Nonna?! Mom?!" Ariana called before making her into living room as Jai followed closely behind.

"In here." Joan replied.

"It's been a long day, and we're both so tired, so we're gonna go and take a nap." Ariana annouced holding on to Jai's hand tightly.

"It's only 1pm.." Nonna laughed.

"Hmm, okay.. go rest those eyes." Joan commented raising an eyebrow at both Jai and Ariana as they left the room making their way upstairs and into Ariana's room.

"I don't know if we should do this.." Jai spoke closing the door behind him as Ariana sat on the bed.

"Why?" Ariana replied looking concerned as he sat down beside her.

"Because this is your Grandparent's house and I don't know it doesn't feel right..

"Jai, I haven't see you in three weeks, I think we're entitled to some alone time, besides this is actually my room, this isn't just any room." Ariana replied assuring him they weren't doing nothing wrong.

"Yeah, I guess." Jai replied as Ariana pouted at him, fluttering her eyelashes.

Jai stroked her cheek and kissed her lips lightly. Their lips moved in time with each other as Jai lifted up his arms for Ariana to take off his shirt before he climbed on top of her as she slipped off her playsuit as he settled between her legs. Jai moved from her lips to her neck thrusting her onto his thighs as he pushed into her.

"Don't.. stop.." Ariana panted through the hard kissing and touching as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Jai started kissing Ariana's jaw line, he was leaning over her as he did so. He moved from her throat, down to her bossoms touching her body so gently and passionately, pushing into her as she moaned loudly as they reached the climax panting breathlessly.

As the couple caught their breath Ariana's phone lit up with a text message. She picked up her phone off the bedside table reading the text.

Isaac>Ariana: I'm out of Rehab! I'm sorry for everything, I just want our friendship back?

Ariana ignore the text sitting back on the bed with Jai.

"What's wrong?" Jai asked her as put his boxers back on.

"Nothing, I gotta go take a shower." She replied getting a towel quickly and leaving the room.

Will Ariana forgive Isaac?

I'll update very soon, thank you the continous support.