Mother, daughter day

Renesmee pov

I was awaken by the sunlight shining in my face from someone opening the drapes.

I groaned as the light hit my eyes.

"Up now Renesmee, we're going hiking, just a day of mother and daughter time. Come on!" My mother said.

"Muuuuuuumm" I groaned.

"Renesmee, it's almost mid day." She explained.

"Fine! I'm up, I'm up" I said.

With my eyes still closed I crouched up bending my back upwards and my face still in my pillow.

I sat up completely and turned to put both my face onto the floor.

"Go take a shower Renesmee, I'll meet you in the kitchen for breakfast" she said, by that she left the room.

I made my way to the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

I felt abit sleepy and hadn't even gotten to notice my growing belly.

Woah.

It's getting there, half way I think it seems.

My belly only seems to grow during the nights. It's like a wolf coming out on a full moon.

I washed up and hopped out.

I quickly got dressed in day clothes and met mum in the kitchen.

She was cooking bacon and eggs.

"Mmmhhm" I said as the smell guided me over.

"Dig in, we've got a day planned ahead, well half a day since you've been sleeping most of it away." She said placing food on my plate and handing it across to me on the bench.

"Thanks" I said.

I started to eat.

As always, I didn't leave anything on my plate, being pregnant had me leaving nothing left.

Mum took me plate an washed the dish in the sink.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Just hiking, maybe not to far since you've got bub, but a walk to the meadow, even abit further up stream" she explained.

"Cool"

I guess it couldn't be to much for me.

I was walking perfectly fine with the baby, I didn't need support, I wasn't hunching yet.

"Well, I can see your ready" she said

"Yeah, I guess. How long will we be? When's jake getting back? Where did he go?" I asked

"Renesmee, we won't be too long, you will survive without jake for a while" she said and chuckled

"Mum, jake can't survive without me."

"Renesmee, remember he went 2whole weeks once." She exclaimed.

I stopped and thought about that.

"Besides he will be awhile, as alpha, he does have duties" she said.

I agreed.

I decided to get going.

I saw mum in a casual everyday vamp style she had. I sufficed in my causals.

We walked the back way as quickly escaped into deep forest.

"So where's dad?" I asked

"With aunt Alice" she told me.

No one was telling me full stories now, It wasn't bothering me, since I have stuff to worry about on my own.

-----------------

After our easy conversation we reached the meadow.

"Shall we?" She suggested sitting by a tree.

"Sure" I said.

"Not sore yet?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine" I said honestly.

"You remind me so much of my self when I was with you-"

"Jake says the same thing" I cut between her.

She smiled.

"All good things I hope" she said.

I chuckled.

"When I was first pregnant, I said I was completely fine. Like totally. They didn't listen to me, I was a little tiny human who thought I could take the pain.."

"Honey, it's okay to say you're not coping, we are here to help." She said deeply.

"Mum, seriously, I'm okay, I'm actually perfect." I said, honesty in my voice.

She was probably thinking I was lying, just like she was.

"I guess I believe you" she admitted

I looked at her puzzled.

"I believe jake too." She continued

"Thankyou." I simply said.

Silence hovered.

"I guess he's coping well in this situation, he's the one who got you like this-"

I quickly turned my head to her,

"don't worry, I'm not angry about it." She said. I thought i might of had a lecture coming my way.

"Mum please-"

"Renesmee, I'm not upset about this. I'm happy for you. At first it was a surprise, but then everything came to me, the happiness I had and now you are experiencing. Seeing you happy means the world to me. I love you so much." She said exposing her feelings.

She hugged me from behind placing her hands on my big waist.

"Thanks for understanding, I love you so much. Always. Forever." I said placing my hands on hers.

------

We continued through the day an was now at a stream close by the meadow.

We were walking along the rock pools closer to the streams edge.

The day still shed it's bright sunlight across the land.

This place was so beautiful, always.

We continued walking.

We made it back to the main track that led back to the house.

We ended home a few moments after.

"That was really lovely mum"
I said as we reached the back of our house.

"Any time Renesmee. It's been awhile since our mother and daughter time." She said and placed her arm over my shoulder as we walked a few more steps to reach the door.

We got inside and I continued to my room to check for any messages from jake.

My phone screen lit up in the moment I walked in my room.

I walked to it picking it up and reading the contact name 'jake'.

"Hey beautiful, sorry I didn't see you this morning, I had patrol. I'll be sure to see you later tonight. I love you, jake xo."

I smiled as I locked my phone and placed it back on my bed.

I climbed up on it an dragged up the small blanket at the bottom of my bed, and placed it over my bottom half.

I held my belly and lightly closed my eyes.

With that I slowly drifted into a little nap dreaming if jake being with me and me in his arms.