Just another day..

Jacob P.O.V

Nessies party was rocking! It was all going great! We danced! We drank! We partied! She loved her present that I gave her! The night was amazing!

Later that night she had felt a little sick in the stomach and she took off running to her bathroom. I went after her and shut her bedroom door behind me, then walked into the bathroom.

She spewed everywhere. So I went up behind her and grabbed her hair and held it back off her face.

She had finished her spewing and got up from the ground.

I grabbed her And turned her around,

"Are you ok Nessie" I ask

She was rude and push me and grabbed my drink out of my hand

" yes I'm fine I just need a drink" She sounded angry

I wanted to know if she still felt fine

"Ness you're drunk. Are you sure you feel fine" I then proceeded to ask her,

"Yes! Just leave! I'm ok" she yelled at me now.

Woah! She was aggressive

"Ok.. I'll leave" I said to her. She had upset me and I kinda felt like she didn't want me around, So I left her room and went out to the party.

I walked to the front door to leave and a girl had been looking at me as I walked out of Nessie room.

I smiled at her then left the house.

I got in my truck that was parked in the drive way, and then u drove off.

I could here the music coming from nessies house, and As I kept on driving the music got fainter as I got further away. I was in deep thought of what just happened. I couldn't explain how i felt. I was broken from the words that Nessie had said to me.

She wanted me to leave.

Why? From earlier part of the party when I got there, when I was giving her my gift she was happy to see me.

I was completely lost. I seriously didn't know what this meant now.

Would i go back tonight?

No, what if she wanted some space.

Would I go back tomorrow?

No, what if she needed a day or two..

She had must of been too intoxicated with alcohol to act like that.

I Wasn't far from my house now. Actually I was almost about to pull up in my drive way.

When i reached close to my house I had got inside.

My dad, Seth and Leah were all sitting in the lounge room watching a movie

"Jake is that you?" My dad had asked

"Yeah, I'm back" I said walking closer to them in the lounge room.

"Where's the vamp?" Leah had said with a smirk on her face

"Leah, stop" my dad told her

"How was it? The party? We thought you would of stayed longer? What's wrong?" My dad asked

"..umm," I didn't want to tell them what happened really ".. Well she was with her friends and I didn't really want to interfere, so I stayed for a bit and then I left. But otherwise the party was great!" I said, trying to hide that I was hurt.

"Good. I'm glad you had fun" my dad said and smiled at me.

I walked to my room, got dressed into my pjs and went to bed.