Parent duties

Jacob pov

It was night time now.
Luckily Lexi loved her new bed, she fell asleep in it and cuddled up to the little teddy bears in it.

Me and ness snuggled on the couch by the fire place.
"Now that I've got you all to my self.." I said as I traced kisses down her soft neck.
She moaned lightly.
"J-jake not tonight, not while Lexi is in the house I wouldn't want to wake her up" she said and giggled.

I nibbled at the last kiss I placed.
"Ok mumma wolf" I said from her almost demand.
She faced me raising one eyebrow.
I smiled at her cuteness.

"Oh really Mr 'chief of the pack'" she said and chuckled.
"Oh so I'm the chief, then you must obey" I smirked and grabbed both sides of her face.

"Yes Sir" she ordered.
"Kiss me" I demanded and pulled her face into mine and crashed our lips.

It was passionate and needful.
She gripped my shirt and pulled me closer deepening our kiss.

We herd small cries coming from lexis room and broke apart short of breath.

She grabbed my face once more and kissed me tenderly before getting up and walking to lexis room.

I sat and thought how far that would of went. Mental images flowed through my head.

Ness came back out with Lexi gently swaying her in her arms.

She walked over to where she was sitting and sat down, still lightly rocking lexi.

Lexi was already back to sleep from her mothers protection hold and swaying she loved.
We sat silently and I watched ness caressed Lexi in the motherly way I loved.

A smile came across my face.
I gently traced my finger across lexis cheeks and generated warmth through her skin, not that she needed it anyway because she had my genes of having internal warmth.

Her cute little face was full of my skin colour and black Matt hair.
Her eye lashes were as long as her mothers and plump lips of her own.

"I'll go put her back in her room, meet you in bed" she stood and left.

I stood and walked to our master bedroom and quickly changed into comfy pants to sleep in and threw my shirt off.

I made the bed quickly since we didn't make it the other day and it stayed like that.
The sheets were new and fresh and I threw the huge blanket up and it landed perfect to all four corners.

Ness came in and I jumped in bed on my side.

She disappeared into the bathroom and came back out wearing her panties and her shirt.
A smirk spread across my face as she stood at the end of the bed and took off her shirt In front of me. Leaving her in both her panties and bra.

She smirked and lifted my shirt from the floor and through it over her head then ran to her side of the bed and jumped in.

"Enjoy your little show" she said snuggled against me to get warm.
"Every time" i said and We chuckled.

The Morning air was breezy and I faintly herd small cries coming from lexis room.

It shortly stopped as I listened further, I turned over to the left side and searched for ness, But there she was walking in our room with Alexia in her arms. Lexi has started to cry so it was both our duty to attend to her, I didn't like her upset and I wasn't liking the sound either.

"Morning sunshine" she smiled holding alexia on her hip.

I smiled at my two beautiful girls and got up out of bed and went to them.

"Morning baby" I said and kissed her soft lips.

She smiled and alexia did her cute baby chuckle.
I moved my head down to her level.
"Good Morning my little princess" I said then kissed her forehead.
She chuckle excitingly and happily.

"Good timing" I said as we turned and walked to the kitchen.
Ness laughed, "I herd her while I was in the bathroom she must of herd me get up" she said and gave Lexi to me while she started breakfast.

sorry it's not much but it's something so yeah :)
Thanks for reading if you guys still are!
Heaps more to come!! :) ily