Parties

[Ino] {Kushina's Party}

As everyone else partied, I couldnt help but to wonder where Kazuki was. I found Sasuke sitting in a corner, having his ear chatted off by Sakura. I walked up to them.

"What do you want, Ino?" Sakura asked.

"Where's Kazuki?" I questioned.

"On a mission," Sasuke replied.

"What? He knew Lady Kushina's birthday party was today!" I said, offended.

"Well the mission comes first, no matter how important Naruto's mother is," Sasuke said. Someone poked my shoulder. I looked and saw Sai.

"Hey, Sai," I greeted, a small blush on my face. Probably from the sake.

"Ino, would you like to dance with me?" he asked. Once dance didnt mean anything, did it?

"Sure," I replied. He took my hand. He was an excellent dancer. About ten dances later, I found myself being taken to his room. Without warning, he pushed me onto the bed. Things escalated from there. I let them.

[Sakura] {Sasuke's Party}

Weird. Kazuki wasnt here.

"Hey Sasuke. Where's Kazuki?" I asked.

"Another mission," Sasuke replied.

"Arent you sad he isnt at your party?" I questioned.

"No. He already said his happy birthday to me," he responded. I shrugged. I looked around and saw Ino and Sai dancing again. They seemed to be really close since Lady Kushina's birthday. I wonder what happened between them. I saw them leave again.

"Sasuke, do you want to dance? Its your party, after all," I said. I expected him to reject me.

"I suppose," he agreed. I was surprised but I danced with him nonetheless. He was an awesome dancer.

[Kazuki] {Kazuki's Campsite during his party}

I looked at the picture of my family, then at the sky. I miss them.

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked. I looked at him, finding a slightly drunk Hinata latched to his arm, along with angry Ino and Sakura beside them. "Why arent you at your party?" he asked.

"After all the work we've put into it!" Sakura added.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"Sorry? SORRY?!" Ino yelled. She grabbed my wrist, forcing me to stand up. I watched as my picture fell and the frame and glass part of it broke.

"Wait...!" I said. I tried to go grab the picture as it flew off, but Ino wouldnt let me.

"No! You didnt attend anyone else's parties because of 'missions'. You're attending your own!" Ino said. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by people. My demophobia instantly kicked in, but this time it caused a full-blown panic attack. I found I couldnt breathe, and everything seemed to swirl together as an enemy trying to swallow me whole. I felt lightheaded. My vision allowed me to see blurry figures looking at me worriedly, and a dark haired person walking up before I blacked out.

-Timeskip, five minutes later-

I opened my eyes. There was no music, but everyone was still here. I was on the floor. Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Kiba were closest to me, with Ino, Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata being next closest.

"Hey, are you alright?" Kiba asked, worried.

"What happened?" I asked, feeling a headache as I sat up.