Addition to Konoha

[Kazuki] {Hokage's Office}

"Well... most of our houses have to be rebuilt. You'll have to stay with someone," the Hokage said.

"Yes, sir," I said. I was in no mood to protest. I didnt really mind, anyway, as long as I didnt have to stay with an annoying fangirl.

"Dont worry, you'll get to meet your possible roommates. I'm actually considering just stuffing them all under one roof," he said. He rubbed his chin. "Actually, most of their homes have been destroyed anyway. Do me a favor. Deliver these letters to them," he ordered, handing me thirteen envelopes. I nodded and turned to leave. "Kazuki, one of them is a Yamanaka. You can talk to her about your losses," he said.

"Alright. Thank you, sir," I said, before leaving. I looked at the names. I recognized Neji, so I'd be able to find him first, then maybe ask him to help with the others. After leaving the building, my eyes searched Konoha. I sensed Neji's presence, and went in that direction. I found him in a BBQ stand, with twelve other people. "Neji," I said. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Kazuki?" Neji asked. I nodded in confirmation and handed him the letter.

"Lord Hokage asked me to deliver some letters. I dont know the rest of them..." I said. He looked at the rest then started handing them out to the others.

"Neji, who's he?" a blue haired girl asked.

"He is the guy who revived me, Kazuki Tojiro," Neji replied. Neji looked at me again. "Kazuki, where's Kaneki?" he asked. My heart filled with pain.

"He was killed after I revived you," I replied, pain in my voice. The girl with platinum blonde hair stood up, walked up to me, and placed a hand on my shoulder. Her eyes were comforting.

"Everything will be alright. The war is over. If you need someone to talk to, I'll be here, as will the rest of the Yamanaka clan," she assured me. I nodded.

"Hey, I think Kakashi-sensei wants all of us to go to his office," the blonde haired guy said.

"Kazuki, come with us," Neji said. I nodded. They paid for their meals and lead me back to the Hokage's office. Instead of knocking like a sensible person, the blonde boy just burst through the door.

"Kakashi-sensei! You said you wanted to see all of us?" the blonde boy asked, grinning like an idiot.

"Yes Naruto. All fourteen of you are going to be living together in Sasuke's old house," the Hokage said.

"What? Why?" the pink haired girl asked.

"Its just for a year, until all of your houses are rebuilt and a house for Kazuki can be built," the Hokage replied.

"Fine. If they're going to live with me, they're all doing a chore. Even you, Naruto," the raven haired boy said. The blonde boy just gave a goofy grin. Ah, so he's Naruto.

"Are you kidding? Naruto doesnt know the meaning of chore!" the pinkette said.

"Well he's going to have to learn. Hinata isnt going to do all the housework for him," the raven haired boy said. The blue haired girl blushed. I'm guessing she is Hinata.

"I wouldnt mind," Hinata said.

"Thats not the point, Hinata. You shouldnt have to do anything for him. He saved the world, he can do his own laundry," the dog boy said.

"He doesnt have to. I'd be willing to do it for him. After all, he did save the world," Hinata said.

"Thats not an excuse," I said. They all looked at me. "I lost everyone I ever loved due to saving Neji and helping save the world. I lost more than him... but I'm able to wash my own socks and do my own housework. Hinata shouldnt have to think its her responsibility to do your work, just because you saved the world. Thats selfish of you to make her do your work," I said.

"You know my name?" Hinata asked. I shrugged.

"People keep calling you Hinata. I pay attention," I replied.

"Thats an excellent skill to have. You can all head to Sasuke's place now. Your stuff has already been transported. Your rooms have already been chosen. Naruto, I hope you'll accept the smallest room," the Hokage said.

"WHAAAAT?! WHY DO I GET THE SMALLEST ROOM?" Naruto yelled.

"I'm kidding. The smallest room was given to someone else," the Hokage said, his eye showing his amusement.

"Okay, lets go. Naruto, just use your shadow clones for house work," the raven haired boy said. The pale skinned boy placed a hand on my shoulder when we were out of the building.

"My name is Sai. Why does Hinata doing Naruto's work upset you?" he asked.

"My parents raised me like that," I replied.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" the dog boy asked.

"No..." I replied. I probably shouldnt tell them my orientation yet. I dont even know their names.

"Oh right, Kazuki. This is..."