Chapter 10

Calum's POV
I unlock my phone and type in One Direction November 2014. It instantly comes up with shots and there is even pictures of Harry with Anastasia. She was wearing and outfit inspired by me.
"THAT'S MY DAUGHTER NOT YOURS HARRY!" I shout. Hoping he would here me.
"Mate what's wrong!?" Ashton says.
"Nothing. I just miss her so much! Look she is wearing the outfit that she said was inspired by me. I know it is weird but seeing her with Harry makes me sad. She is our little girl, not theirs!"
"I know Calum."
"The sad thing is we barely ever hang out and she doesn't even trust me that much! I am a terrible father!" I shout.
"Cal, it will be all right. We will get her back and you can bond more. You are NOT a terrible dad and you never will be." Ashton says.
"Thanks Ash." I say and he leaves.

*Anastasia's POV*
"Niall you are like Mikey. You both love food!" I say laughing.
"This child speaks the truth!" Zayn says.
"Can we keep her Harry?" Louis says.
"No we can not. I have been recieving loads of texts off the boys saying how they want her back and we are on tour and soon won't be in Australia!" Harry says.
"They.. they want me back?" I say hopefully. I miss them I really do.
I miss Mikey's wacky hair colours.
Calums laugh and attitude.
Ashton's bandanas and that he always buys me them too.
And Luke. All of Luke.