Chapter 4

Anastasia's POV

"So you are doing a twitcam to announce me?" I ask.

"Yes yes we are." Papa Clifford says in reply.

"Is that because you are twits?" I ask smirking at him.

"You have three seconds to run." He says.

I start running and I hear him coming up behind me. He suddenly pounces on me causing me to fall on the floor and starts tickiling me.

"Michael stop right now!" I shout at him.

"Only if you say 'Papa Clifford is the best dad in the world.'"

"I can't say that because it isn't true." I say sticking my tounge out at me. I am definetly close to Michael more than any of the others except for Luke.

"Mike! Stasia! Where are you? We need to start the twitcam!" I hear Calum shout.

Mike gets up then helps me up. We walk back to the sitting room and I sit next to Luke while Ashton tries to figure out how to work the web cam.

"Fuck I can't get it to work! We have the shittiest connection here in the world!" Ashton screams.

"And I thought I was the worst swearer!" Michael says.

After 13 minutes of Ashton swearing he finally gives up and decides that they will tweet about me.

"Mikey I am hungry!" I twine at him as I look at the clock 13:12.

"Pizza!?" Mikey suggests.

"No. I want proper food." I complain.

"Pizza is proper food."

"Luke! Michael isn't feeding me!" I scream at Luke who was in the kitchen.

"You liar!" Mikey shouts.

"No food is in my hands so you are not feeding me." I tell him.

Luke walks through with a ham samwich and a packet or crisps and he hands them to me.

"Thank you." I say giving him a smile.

I start eating my food until Michael suddenly screams causing me to jump and drop my food. Michael grabs my food and starts eating it. That cunning little shit. (What can you expect I am 5SOS' daughter of course I am going to swear.)

"Papa Clifford what do you think you are doing?" I ask.

"Eating your food." He says.

"Ashy? What were you saying earlier?" I say tilting my head pretending to think.

"Anastasia don't you dare repeat anything that I said earlier!" Ashton warned.

"Well I am so Mikey! Fuck you!" I shout.

Calum bursts out laughing.

"Why are you laughing Cal? This is a serious matter our daughter just swore!" Ashton said.

"Because at least we know it is our daughter and she is 100% punk rock!" He says still laughing.

I high five Cal then walk upstairs to the bathroom and I look in Michael's supply of hairdyes.

Hmm a makeover is needed for me..