"I know," she chuckled. "Where is everyone?" She asked.

"They should be at our place or hotel or something?" I said but sounded more like a question.

"You don't know?" She chuckled asking. She must really be out of it because she would usually be yelling about her family staying in a hotel instead of with us.

"I'm not sure. I just told Anna to bring everyone over to our place. I'm not sure what's going on," I said.

"If anything, your parents are probably staying at our place. And mine going to a hotel. Which is fine with me. I can't imagine being in the same room as my dad at the moment," I said.

"You guys fought again?" She asked with sad eyes. I chuckled.

"Yeah a little. He asked when am I moving back home. I told him I was home. Then we got into an argument that I don't feel like talking about," I sighed rolling my eyes. She grabbed my hand.

"Try not to think about it then," she said giving me that smile of hers. That makes everything seem better.

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"What?" She giggled.

"You just smile and then everything is fine," I said smiling at her.

"I love you," she said kissing my hand.

"Where is our little boy?" She asked.

"He's in the baby room. With all the other babies," I said.

"Oh..."

"So... did we want to go home now or just sleep here?" I asked.

"We should just sleep here. That way there's more room for them all to sleep somewhere," she said. There she is. Always thinking about other people other than herself.

"Okay we will stay then. I'll text Anna really fast," I said.

"Hey Anna. So Elsa, Alan, and I are actually going to stay the night here," I texted.

A few minutes later I get a text back.

"Awesome. Your family is staying at a near by hotel by the way," Anna responded back.

"Alright cool. Sorry for my argument with my dad earlier today," I texted.

"You're fine. I understand," she sent.

"Thank you. Goodnight then. We will see you in the morning. We will probably need you to come by around 9 o'clock in the morning," I texted.

"That's no problem. Good night brother-in-law," Anna said.

"Elsa and I aren't even married yet," I texted.

"Yeah but you'll be married in like what a month?"

"Well less than a month. February 11th," I texted.

"Whatever 😂 see the three of you in the morning bye!"

I didn't respond after that.

"Anna will be here to pick us up tomorrow morning," I told Elsa.

"Perfect. Now, time for sleep," she said snuggling up in her blanket. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. I tried to get comfortable on the chair because there's no where for me to sleep. But Elsa stopped me by saying:

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get comfortable," I said.

"Dork. Get on the bed and snuggle with me. The chair is uncomfortable I'm sure and I want you to sleep up here with me," she said yawning.