Napalunok ako. I know my day will be perfect if I will see him tomorrow. I always want to see him and spend time with him. But I can't just ignore the fact that he has Brielle and that makes it ruin everything.

"I'm sorry... I-I'm still not sure of what you're doing. I'm still not sure if you're being honest with what you've said earlier."
"Baby, what are you saying?"

"Don't call me that, please. I said that you'll stop, right? I made it clear that you can stop pretending... I know... I know that there's something going on between Brielle and you. That was just yesterday, Kade. How she acts around you and how she looks at you, it's so obvious she still has feelings for you kung totoo mang ex mo na siya."

"Kaesley, she's my ex and it means that we're done. We went out yesterday as friends together with Ethan and Maddie. Problema na niya yun kung may feelings pa siya sakin. Pero ako... Ikaw na yung gusto ko."

I look down because I can't handle the way he's looking at me.

"You're just too soon, Kade. It's all too soon I'm finding hard to believe it." I would just like to be honest to him. I know I want him, but if there's still unfinished business between them, this is the perfect time for me to stop.

"I understand, I know you're scared and I'll take it slow. I'm not rushing anything, Baby. I'll patiently wait until you can trust me already. But I swear, Brielle and I were over. That was already years ago."

"I'm sorry I ruined the mood. I know I don't have the right to feel this way... I shouldn't have agreed with you tagging along with me."

He cupped my chin and made me meet his gaze. That simple touch of him sends a thousand bolts to my whole body it made me weak.

"You keep on saying sorry and you don't have to. I understand how you feel and if it's too soon for you, then I'll just wait. I will wait patiently for you, Kaesley. I just wanted to check on you, and be with you."

He has all the right words to say just to make me smile.

"Thank you." It's almost a whisper.

"I wanted to see you tomorrow but I'll wait for your text. Or call. For now, let me take you home." He slightly pressed my chin before letting it go and focused on the road after he restarted the engine.

~~~~

Thinking of texting him right away after he dropped me off made it hard for me to sleep. Good thing I ended up putting down my phone and told myself that I should take time processing all my emotions specially when it comes to Kade even if I'm craving to be with him all the time. I don't want to be still confusing the next time we'll see each other. It's not even past 24 hours and I'm already missing him but I need the space so that I can clearly think... and breathe. 

I also wanted to focus my attention to my parents who's about to start their week long vacation.

"We'll be in a one week vacation but you can still communicate with me. You know what you have to do in case anything happens." Seryoso namang nakikinig sila Marco at yung isa pang head ng security habang nagbibilin si Dad sa kanila.

"I really want to see you on board, guys. Let me go to the airport, Mom."

"You don't have to. We have security who will come with us so no need to worry. Isang linggo lang yun. I want you to have a lot of rest while you're here, okay? Dapat walang stress na allowed."

Tumango ako. "Yes, I will. But I'll be throwing a party for Laish on Thursday. I'll send pics."

Mom give me a wide smile and hugged me tightly. "We'll get going. Si Lolo Kris mo, please look after him. Nagpaalam na kami kanina sa kanya. Nagpapahinga kasi ngayon kaya, hindi na namin iistorbohin."