Lucas laughed. "I don't even understand how do you live alone sometimes. I mean yeah, I don't like to be bothered but if I don't have my family at my house, I'll feel even more depressed than I already am." 

"I don't know. I've been living on my own since I started college and that is four years ago. So...I've been alone since 17. You get used to it. Plus Jennifer comes over often." Zoe looked at Gotham. Cars were honking in the distance and the trees were gently touched by the wind. The whole setting was amazing. She could see Arkham since it was one of the biggest buildings in the city. Most of the lights were on. She wondered how could one person make you love a city you always wanted to abandon. It looked peaceful but it was so horribly haunted. Haunted by criminals and nutcases. To her, it shined and she tried to take it all in with one look and breath.

"Zoe, look." Lucas said, pointing with his finger at the screen. 

"What?" She turned around, walking over to Lucas's desk.

"Professor Crane lives in the Narrows."

"I know that he lives in the Narrows I just need the address."

"Zoe are you aware of the fact that only criminals live there?"

"Crane is not a criminal."

"He's working with some."

"Just send me the address."

"Okay I will. Hey- What? You're leaving now?"

"Yeah, I have to go."

"Not until you tell me what the fuck is going on." Lucas stood up.

"Listen... Nothing is going on, I swear. I admit, I do communicate a lot with Crane but it's not something you should be worried about, okay?" She said, walking down the stairs from the attic. She stopped and turned around, again. "Not a word to Jennifer!" 

"Okay, woman. Just text me when you leave his place!"He yelled but Zoe was already out of his house. He returned to his room and watched her entering her car from the window. She quickly left, leaving Lucas with heavy breaths.

She entered the address to her GPS and the drive was only 10 minutes long. 

Zoe had to admit, it was scary driving through the Narrows at this time. The weather was getting worse each second. The rain started tapping on the windows and it was a clear representation of her anxiety right now. What if he throws her out? 

The building came into view and Zoe parked her car right in front of the entrance. All of the buildings were connected and the streets were tight. She looked around, no one was out.

She rushed inside and looked at the names of the apartment owners.

"Jonathan Crane - floor 7, apartment 31." She whispered to herself, making her way to the elevator. "Damn it." It wasn't working.

Letting out a sigh she rushed to the stairs. By the time she was on the 7th floor, she wasn't sure if her clothes were wet from the rain or the sweat.

She knocked on the door since it didn't have a doorbell. A couple of seconds later, he opened the door.

"Zoe?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes. I'm not even gonna ask how did you find out where I live, to be honest." Jonathan said, making room for Zoe to pass. "But I am gonna ask why are you here?" He closed the door and locked it.

"I was very alone and I wanted to see you. Actually, uh, can I spend the night here?" She asked, her voice full with fear and anxiety.

Jonathan looked out of his big window and sighed. "I mean a pretty big storm is coming so I guess you have no choice. I don't want you driving around in a storm." He said.