- F i f t e e n -

Magsimula sa umpisa

Billie sat on the stool next to me, and looked at the papers that were there. All these papers I could throw them away, but I don't know, I like looking at all my accomplishments.

Billie: "Are you gonna sign with Calvin Klein now that we're back from tour?"

Maddie: "Can't."

Billie: "Why?"

Maddie: "Public relationship."

Billie: "Shorty, I'm sorry. I didn't-"

Maddie: "Why are you apologizing? I kissed you that day, and I've been happy ever since. I still work with Calvin Klein, I'm just not signed."

Billie: "I'm taking away your opportunities."

Maddie: "I talked to Kenzie about this, she said that any brand that doesn't wanna work with me because of you, isn't a brand I should be working with in the first place."

Billie: "She does have a point."

Maddie: "I know, Kenzie's smart as fuck."

I heard the door move meaning that Kenzie was here with Holden, Billie looked over and so did I.

Kenzie: "We're here."

Holden bent down to pet Milo.

Holden: "Aw hi!" Milo licked his face and I couldn't help but laugh. Kenzie walked over to me and gave me a hug, she did the same thing with Billie.

Holden walked over and gave me a hug, he gave Billie a hug too.

Billie: "I'm Billie."

Holden: "I think I've heard of you." We all laughed. "No, I love your music, you're talented as fuck."

Billie: "Are you kidding? I've seen the pictures you've taken of Maddie, You're talented as fuck."

Holden: "Aw, thanks man."

Thank god, they like each other.

Holden and Kenzie sat down across from each other, and it was basically just a meeting between them, but like it's my team.

Kenzie: "So you want him signed?"

Maddie: "Mhm."

Kenzie: "Okay, all you have to do is sign this."

He happily signed it, I assumed he read it before hand because Kenzie said that they were together all day.

Kenzie: "So Maddie, when do you wanna shoot?"

Maddie: "I don't know, probably around New Years."

Holden: "Sounds good to me."

I smiled at him.

The meeting ended, Kenzie and Holden left. It was just Billie, Milo, and me.

Billie: "Holden's gonna be a good person to be on your team."

Maddie: "I hope so."

Billie looked at me.

Maddie: "This is low-key stressful as fuck, I'm 18 and running a million dollar team. One wrong hire and I'm fucked."

Billie: "Shorty, you got this in the bag, you're so good at what you do."

Maddie: "I know, but ever since my last manager, I've been hella cautious with who I hire. That's why no one new has been hired, and that's why the Calvin Klein shoot was ass and no one was prepared, because my paranoid ass wouldn't hire anyone else."

Billie: "I thought that shoot was ran by Calvin Klein?"

Maddie: "It was, their photographer and their studio. But it was my people, that's why I love Kenzie. She was my stylist before she was my manager, so she can pick my outfits, do my hair, and makeup, but she also manages my career."