Earthquakes are included!!!

MaxTDM The Dog on 15 of his KBNA Radio Broadcast Computer Stereos: GACHA SATELLITE BROADCAST WITH YOURSELF ON WATTPAD CHAPTER IMAGE!!!!!
MaxTDM The Dog on his KBNA radio broadcast computer stereo: I'm glad you were gonna be on 107.9 FM, Because earthquakes are easily included in that some more, That's what I'm gonna be up to, Even with this method!!!
MaxTDM The Dog: Which that's first in this story, That's the amount of frequencies that I was looking forward to one on
MaxTDM The Dog: I WAS LIKE A GIANT BEAR ON 94.9, 99.1, 105.1, 98.9,AND 107.9 FM AS AN IPHONE REQUEST!!!!!!

THIS IS ON 98.7/104.3/93.7/99.1/100.5 FM

MaxTDM The Dog: AS BOTH IPHONE REQUESTS, HALO ON 106.7, AND THREE, 101.7, 96.7, AND 105.9 FM!!!!!!!!!
MaxTDM The Dog: OR WAS IT SMASH BROS ON 105.9 FM!!
MaxTDM The Dog: Depends on If the XBox has an easy second controller or not, It kinda does right now, I still have to change connectors that helpful way!!
MaxTDM The Dog: I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO USB AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
<Suddenly, a GIGANTIC explosion bursts out>
MaxTDM The Dog: oof!!
MaxTDM The Dog on his black KBNA Radio Broadcast Computer stereo: I was now looking forward to a
MaxTDM The Dog, Even on it: GACHA SATELLITE BROADCAST!!!!!!
MaxTDM The Dog on his black KBNA Radio Broadcast Computer stereo: With myself, and this time I had enough of CONVID19
MaxTDM The Dog, Another name for the virus!!
MaxTDM The Dog on his black KBNA Computer Stereo: Join me that way on 96.7 FM!!