Teaser

Part one will be posted next week...

Today was Jungkook's supposedly Graduation but was post poned by their school due to Corona Virua out break so he dicided to walk on the busy street of seoul, missing his boyfriend's warmth he brought his scarf along with him.

As he was roaming around, he dicided to go to the 'Uncle Alex bar'  which was about to close around 10 so he quickly went inside got himself a glass of tequila, his doe eyes roamed around the bar then something caught his eye or should we say someone, He went to that person but was taken a back when he saw that guy was kissing another guy then thats when he realized it.Park Jiwon?

(hehehe got that name from Bj Alex.. Ahn Jiwon to Park Jiwon HAHAHAH)

My boyfriend kissing another person? He thought tears brimming down his eyes and then Jiwon dragged him outside and into the dark alley near by
"Hyung i thought you loved me?"
Jungkook said tears rolling down his cheeks instead of comforting Jungkook, Jiwon just stared at him and chuckled "Oh how naive.." He said looking directly into Jungkook's glassy eyes "For all this months..you thought i loved you? For 3 months I've been seeing someone else..-" chuckled "-I only took your mony honey..so fuck off and leave me alone" Thats were the last words that Jungkook heard before he closed his heart and build so many walls around him.

And that night he promises that he will not let those walls being break down again as well as his heart and chose not to feel or get close to love again...

But what happens if someone entered that heart and break those walls would he let that happen?

Who knows..

"Hey bun!"
"Hyung..."