|Only you|(Part Two Of My Heart Beats For you)

Jungkook

"Do I fucking know you?..." I snapped back at the 'stranger',
Blood boiling inside of me "And Let me have some fun!" I added Shouting at him The music is still playing but My Schoolmates are looking at us.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! GET DOWN OR I'LL MAKE YOU DO IT" the guy shouted back at me, Face was beet red, out of shyness and annoyed I went down looking at him with angered in my eyes "What the fuck do you need, huh?" I asked crossing my arms making a damn pout "DONT CALL ME A STRANGER WIERDO,
I'M KIM TAEHYUNG YOUR BROTHER.." he added eyes full of Anger, "Let me go-" I said before
Trying to let go of his tight grip.

"Jae hee?, Do you have a room that we can use for awhile?"
He ask To that Girl with a curly hair and a lips full of liptint "Tae umm I guess you can use the guest room,It's at the corner of the hall don't be too loud OK? HAHAHA!". She said before slapping my ass "Watch it" he growled in a deep yet sexy voice.
"Don't worry I have my Lisa" she added before groping Lisa's tits.

After like eternity he lead as to the guest room "SIT" he said pointing on the bed "Hyung let me go,Mom will be worried about me, us" I begged with my big doe yes and plump lips "Not too fast baby" he said fixing his hair, I have to make a lie for him to let me go "Tae, I had a Boyfriend already" I lied "Koo, don't lie to me" he said tapping his fingers on the table then I saw him sit on the chair and he gestured me to come to him.

"sit on my lap baby" he said calmly the angered eyes was replaced by a Lust yet Full of love eyes, I sit on his lap duh
(a/n:I remembered the song 'bad guy' or whatever that's what I call it duh) "I wanna take your first time baby" he said rubbing my petite waist, I literally blushed who knows that my brother can take my Virginity,"Yes daddy" I reply with a small smile he smiled at me with the puriest eyes.

Taehyung

I crushed our lips together....

so I don't want to finish it cuzzz..my mum took my freaking phone!

and bitch it was so hard to write in the laptop you know??

so I hope you understand my situation but when I got my phone back...

ill pro