I'm Sorry(M)

So guys I'm gonna make my first Smut in this book, make sure don't report it OK? Bye my little bubs😘

///

Taehyung

I'm so fucking stressed right now
My boss just gave me extra works and my officemate tried to kiss me with her fake ass lips, I don't want to cheat but stress is taking the best of me and now here I am letting a random girl sit on my lap, I can't take it I pushed her off of my lap "Girl, don't ever come near me ever again, get it?" I growled into her ears, she slapped me and walked away, I wanna go HOME.

I unlocked my car and got into it
As I opened my phone I saw a lot of text messages and missed calls from my daughter.

Hyunie❤️,

Dad? What time are
You coming home?

Hyunie❤️,

Mom and I are going out.
Don't miss us😘

Hyunie❤️,

Dad? We saw you in the club.

Hyunie❤️,

Mom said you'll sleep on the couch.

You missed a call from hyunie❤️

See more..

I literally just fucked up.

I arrived home around 10 in the evening, as I was going to open the door I heard Hyunie and Jungkook talking "Mom why was a girl sitting on dad's lap?" she asked in a sad tone "the girl just tripped fell on your dads lap" he reply simply "go on hun, sleep you have a school tomorrow remember?" he said to hyunie
"OK mom, Love you" she said as I heard a kissing sound.

I open the door and saw my Wife/husband sitting on the couch, "Hey kook, I'm sorry for-" he cut me off "Tae did you already eat?" he asked trying to hide his true feelings "Yes I already ate, how's Hyungie?" I asked putting my bag onto he ground and hanging my coat "She's doing fine" he said walking upstairs.

I went to my daughters room and saw her crying, "Hyunie? I-" she hurriedly hugged me and sobbed onto my neck "Dad, Please don't cheat on mom again, I know he's lying to me you know that he's hurting right? I don't wanna hear those words saying that your a cheater, uncle Jimin once I heard him that mom should left you, mom stayed because he loved you I'm not dumb I'm fifteen years old and you should know that your already 33, dad please don't do that ever again, please?"
She pleased me, I could not hold my tears and I cried with her too she cried harder muttering words like please and don't leave us and mom still loves you.

You know it hurts me knowing that my daughter is dragged at my own problem and I hurt the most sensitive and fragile boy  in the world it hurts those words coming out of your own daughter's mouth hurt a lot, after a couple of mins she's fast asleep I lay her down admiring her features,she got his big doe eyes
And I got out I decided to get a towel I bath on downstairs bathroom I don't wanna wake my precious angels.

After I bath I walked upstairs I went to Our shared room I was gonna open the lights until a sob broke my heart,"Baby?"  I asked tearing up "Hyung!" he immediately pull me towards him and he layed on top of me, he cried harder and he hugged me tightly "Don't leave me" he sobbed onto my neck "Shhh, baby don't cry its my fault ok?"
I shushed him down he cried harder I can't take it anymore,
"Baby look at me" I said while massaging his hair "Don't wanna"
He reply with a pout "Look at me, like how you used to look at me before" I said sternly he slowly looked at me and I saw hurt in his eyes, "I'm sorry-" he cut me off "Hyung am I ugly?" he ask looking at my eyes "no baby, your the most beautiful man that I ever laid my eyes to" I said wiping his tears "Do you still love me?" "of course baby" I said smiling at him "Make me carry our second child then" he said straight forward.