6.Out of Breath

Previously:

“There wont be a need for  that”Said a voice behind them,and the Door to the hall opened.

London took notice of the person standing in the doorway and gasped.

The next thing they knew,London had started to get Light-headed and started sobbing in her palms.

-_-_--_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-

    London was sobbing hysterically , and Betty and Veronica quickly engulfed her in a hug.They tried their best to comfort her.

Meanwhile,a shocked Archie turned around to see who had talked.

He was shocked to see Jughead standing in the hallway.He gave him a questioning look,before turning back to see what happened to London.

To say that London was doing fine, would be an understatement.

She was crying her eyes out on her palms.There were sweat droplets on her forehead.Her hair had fallen over her face and covered her from other’s view.Betty was rubbing her back,while Veronica was trying to ask her what was wrong.To say it shortly,someone would mistake London to be a lost child.

After what seemed like an hour,she was finally calm,and that was when Betty and Veronica noticed Jughead’s presence in the room.

“Jughead!!!! You gave us quite a shock there!! Why the hell did you sneak up on us and speak as though you were some mafia leader with a very big secret!!??”Betty scolded him.

“There won’t be a need for that” Veronica mimicked his dialogue and continued, “What did it even mean??”

Before Betty could open her mouth to speak again,London murmured something faintly.

“.........Cody,is that you?”

What followed next was a minute of silence.

Betty,Archie and Veronica couldn’t understand what was going on.They simply stared between London and Jughead with their mouths agape.

Jughead coughed awkwardly to break the tension in the air.He adjusted his beanie on his head,and slowly started to pull the hem of his jacket.

Betty quickly noticed all this and asked, “Jug...why are you nervous??Do you already know London..?”

Jughead didn’t reply.He started to walk into the penthouse and towards London.

He thought, ‘Its now or never.They need to know the truth’

He opened his mouth to reply, when another girl appeared at the doorway of the Penthouse.

Everyone’s attention quickly landed on her.

“Jughead.... (breathe)....Cheryl...(breathe)........Fainted....(breathe)........23rd floor....(breathe)....NOW!!!” Toni told,as she tried to catch her breath.

Jughead quickly followed her and ran behind Toni,followed by a worried Archie.

Veronica and Betty gave London an apologetic look before dashing out of the Penthouse.

London was still quite dazed of the events that happened now,and she got up and walked around her room not knowing where she was going.

She fell onto her couch with a thud and stared blankly at the ceiling.

The only sounds that could be heard in the room were Evanna’s barks for food.

.

.

.

.

..
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So...I am back with another chapter..

Vote and Comment please
Love you peeps~