4.Feeling Faint

Chapter 4:

Previously:   

Maddie starts to talk,without noticing Jughead’s face.“Ohhh and now comes their leader...After all you were the one who led them here,breaking the line and the rules.And now you come to talk.Such a show off.Why do you all even bother to  --- CODY????”
_________________________________

Maddie had a very questioning look on her face.

“Zack,if this is some kind of stupid prank,you are playing,then I tell you,it’s not a good idea.”Maddie then said,with her hands on her hips.

Jughead just smirked and looked down at his foot.

“Oh....So this IS a prank,isn’t it Zack?????”Maddie asked again and turned around to arrange the register,shaking her head.

Jughead told everyone to go to the dorm.He then turned around,”I am NOT Zack”he said calmly and quietly,and then slowly walked away towards the elevator.

Maddie had her mouth open and she was shocked as she turned back again.

It was not Zack,which meant it was indeed,CODY himself.

Maddie,was too shocked,to continue her work at the Entry Desk.She needed to sit somewhere for a while.She just couldn’t process all the information.

She slowly walked up to Max,the new girl who had joined The Tipton staff recently,and asked her to take over.

Then,Maddie slowly went to the elevator,and took a lift to the 23rd floor.

She walked slowly to Zack and Carey’s suite and knocked.

She waited for a while,and then Carey opened the door,with Zack peeping at her from behind Carey.After noticing that it was just Maddie,Zack returned back to his room.

“He’s returned”was all she could manage to tell Carey,before she fell down and everything went back.

Cheryl’s POV:

Jughead was quite angry with me for behaving that way with the Blond girl.It was a mistake on my part as well.I shouldn’t have been rude with that girl.Maybe it was just the time,messing with my head.Whenever we all meant to show off a bit,It would get to my head,and I would start acting all like a Mean-bully.

Jughead was talking to the Blond girl.Maybe he was apologizing to her,for what I had done.

He then turned to us and asked us to go to out dorms.I took Tee-tee’s hand and started walking.I dragged Tee-Tee,literally behind me.I was too happy to be happy at this place.I was finally happy to get a break from all the drama that was going on in Riverdale.I was especially overjoyed to get away from my Stupid mother.

Toni and I entered our dorm room.It was quite acceptable for me.After all,I would put up with anything,if it meant I was going to be away from Riverdale’s dramas.The room was empty yet,except for two brunettes sitting on the beds at centre of the room.They seemed to be wuite busy with something on their mobiles.

I and Toni,looked at each other with a naughty glint in our eyes,and then raced each other to the last beds in the dorm.We quickly occupied a bed next to each other,and were quite happy with ourselves.We were giggling madly,and then Toni jumped into her bed and she looked like she was really tired.I told her to go to sleep,and I said that I would meet the Entry desk girl and return.

She nodded and told me not to screw things up again ,or do anything that would anger Jughead.I smiled and went in search of the blond girl.

After half an hour:

OMG!!!What a big hotel is this???I have been searching for this Blond girl,for like half-an hour and I have found her nowhere.Where the hell did she diasappear.???

So far I had checked the basement,the Candy store,the lobby,the first floor upto the 22nd floor.I was quite tired,and I took a deep breath.I decided that I would give up searching her,after the next floor.

I walked up slowly to the 23rd floor and took a turn in the corridor.I finally found the blond girl.

She was waiting in front of suite 2330.Then another blond lady,with very short hair,opened the door.The blond girl,muttered few words,before fainting.

I was shocked.Many thoughts rushed into my head,as I reflexively started running towards her.

Was it because I had scared her to such and extent???

Was it because I was rude to her??

Was it because she thought I was a gangster and was here to hurt ger??

I quickly went running and caught her just in time,before her head hit the floor.

The other blond lady,looked at me questioningly once,before rushing in and getting a glass of water.

She sprinkled the water on the Blond girl’s face,and she woke up.

She seemed to come to her senses a while later.She then gulped down the water in the glass,

She turned around to look at me.I quickly started apologizing to her.

“I am extremely sorry,if I scared you down there.It’s just that I was a bit too much caught up in the moment,to notice the reality.I am sorry,if I was the reason for this...”I said apologetically.

She just smiled at me.”No,that’s fine...I don’t tend to get scared as soon as someone bullies me...Anyway,I am Maddie...and you are??”

“Cheryl.....Cheryl Blossom.From Riverdale high”

“Ohhh...that’s great.I am the one that’s supposed to give you and your pals a tour of our school campus,tomorrow....”

“Yeah...sure.....Then...I think its great that we know each other already.”

The blond lady seemed to have returned again..this time,with someone following her.

“Maddie,you told someone had returned.Was it Cody??”she asked.

“Yes,Carey I suppose it was him...I mean-“

I abruptly stood up,and started to speak..,“Jughead,I just came here to apologize to Maddie...and nothing else...I am extremely sorry.” I said seeing him behind Carey’s back.... “and...when the hell did you colour your hair blond???Just two hours ago it was black...You’re quite quick huh??”I said noticing it.

Jughead didn’t reply for a while.He just looked back at me weirdly.Then he put his hand forth for me to shake,and spoke.

“I am not Jughead....I am ZACK MARTIN” he said...and now it was my turn to faint.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note:
I am extremely sorry for the late updates.Its been a very hectic month,and I had hardly found any time to publish new chapters.....
So...I will be updating this story again this week..and I will publish the next chapter depending on your votes and reviews..
So PLS VOTE AND SHARE YOUR REVIEWS AND OPINIONS GUYS...