3.Need a Grand Entry??

Chapter 3:

Jughead was shocked.But he took notice of the three people next to him.They were quite happy to be at this place.So he didn't want to be a spoilsport.He put on a surprised look,and smiled at Betty.

They then took their bags and proceed to walk out of the bus.Jughead had decided one thing though,

He would face everyone with a strong heart now.He would never let anyone bully him ever again,He would not run away from them now.He would finally take revenge on The Drew crew,All the students of Boston high who bullied him,and.....well....Zack also.

All 4 of them joined the big queue in front of the hotel.He peeped inside to see what was going on,and observed that students were taking the keys to their lockers.The students were to stay in The Large Dorm room on the 47th floor,where there were bunk beds for boys and girls,separately.The girls dorm was just a walk of steps across the hall.Jughead smiled at the thought of having Betty live so close to him.He then turned around to see that Sweet pea had parked his bike.He threw the keys to Jughead,and he swiftly caught them and thanked Sweet pea.Behind him followed,Fangs,Cheryl and Toni,all wearing their Serpent jackets.Jug immediately got a plan of a grand entry into the Tipton.

He quickly huddled up with the serpents,and Betty,Archie and Veronica.

"Guys,don't you think we could show off our gang a bit.Why not walk out of the line,and walk down to the entry desk in our group.That way we can establish our power among the kiddies livin' here,and....(he said turning to Cheryl)we can also reach our dorms faster,which allows us to pick the bed we like"He sadi.

All of them nodded.They then pushed across the line,and walked with style,up to the Entry desk,with Jughead leading the Gang,closely followed by Betty,Cheryl,Toni,Archie,Veronica,Sweet pea and Fangs.Kevin had joined them,from somewhere in between the line.Kevin and Fangs were kind of a thing now,and where there was Fangs,there would be Kevin always.

The students of Riverdale high,just looked at them and left way for them,knowing that anyone who dared fighted the Serpents,would meet a very bad end.This was all common for them.

They walked up to the entry desk.A blond girl was standing there,with her back turned towards them.Jughead walked to the table,and tapped on the table.

"Our locker keys please!"He demanded.

He was looking in his bag for some money to pay,for the locker facility.The girl turned around,and angrily banged the keys on the table.

She muttered,"So arrogant!!Cant you see a line here???"

Jughead was still busy digging his bag.And he had bent down in doing so.

Cheryl,got annoyed by the girl's statement.She stepped forward,and removed her shades,and placed a hand on her hip.

"Well,well,well.This bitch doesn't know who we are."She said with a smirk."We will teach her."She said stepping further,to start a fight.

Jughead had found his money,and returned to pay.He found Cheryl trying to move across the table,to lunge forward at a blond girl,who looked pretty annoyed and also a tad bit scared.

Jughead quckly then again took another shocked glance at the blond girl's face.It was MADDIE.

"Cheryl,WAIT!!!"He quickly said and ran forward and grabbed Cheryl by her shoulders.

He turned her around and looked her directly in the eye,"Serpents hurt others only to defend themselves.We are a pretty big gang,and I know that.But we aren't some cheap bullies.....Get that??"He asks sternly.

Maddie starts to talk,without noticing Jughead's face."Ohhh and now comes their leader...After all you were the one who led them here,breaking the line and the rules.And now you come to talk.Such a show off.Why do you all even bother to --- CODY????"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Guys,please vote this story and comment below....Also share it with others*
*Updates every week*