"Troubled, you are, Young Skywalker, something I can do to help you?" Yoda asked.

I was a little bit shocked by that request but quickly regained my composure as Kol was screaming in my head.

"Tell him, tell him, tell him, there's no better chance than right now," Kol repeated.

"The Council is still in the room and they can still hear me, trust me I'll do it soon just not right now," I argued.

"I will appear in front of the Council right now if you don't tell him," Kol warned.

"Don't you dare," I hissed.

"Everything's fine Master Yoda, thank you though," I replied quickly out loud.

Yoda closed his eyes and then nodded slightly, I knew he didn't believe me in the slightest but I wasn't about to tell him about Force Ghosts as the Council was leaving. Yoda gave me one last searching gaze and Windu was narrowing his eyes at me before Yoda dismissed me. I bowed and quickly began walking towards the door, I sensed Kol appearing in the middle of the room and I quickly force pushed him out of the room and down the corridor just by thinking about it. I kept my face rid of emotions but I knew Master Windu and Master Yoda had seen a glimpse of Kol and maybe some of the other Jedi Masters but I kept walking and pretended like nothing had happened.

"You know force pushing me away caused a lot more attention," Kol grumbled in my head.

"I don't care, I told you, appearing in front of the Council is not a good idea," I replied.

"And when did you become an expert in good ideas?"

"At least I know where I get my impulse to make reckless decisions from," I shot back.

I didn't have to see Kol's force ghost to know he was rolling his eyes. 

"Your Master's calling out your name by the way," Kol said.

I broke out of my conversation with Kol in my head and turned around to see Obi-wan running to catch up with me.

"Did you not hear me calling out?" Obi-wan asked.

"Uh no, sorry Master, I was um distracted," I replied.

"Obviously,"

We continued walking down the hallway in silence for a while and finally, Obi-wan cleared his throat.

"You've been acting strange recently and I think I know what it's about," he said.

"Really?" I asked in a bored tone.

"That Force Ghost you've been talking to, he's told you something, hasn't he? That's why you're distracted," Obi-wan guessed.

"Like I said, I'll tell you and Master Yoda everything later, he hasn't really told me that much," I lied.

"You said you would tell me what's going on a month ago but I haven't heard anything," 

We stopped walking and glared at each other.

"You're only here because Windu asked you to find out what's going on, when you actually want to know then I'll tell you," I said coldly.

"Anakin, Master Yoda and Master Windu are just trying to help you, this Force Ghost could be using you," Obi-wan argued.

"You'd know a lot about that wouldn't you," I snapped.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Obi-wan asked, his voice rising in anger slightly.

"You know the Council keeps putting us on missions together because you can keep me in check, they're using your loyalty to them to keep me in check to make sure I don't try anything new and if I do then you'll tell them," I blurted out.

I didn't know where all this was coming from but I guess I had been holding it in for a while now, only after Kol's training lessons I had realised how much the Council and Obi-wan had been holding me back.

"It is our job as Jedi to follow the Code and Orders from the Council!" Obi-wan shouted.

"Right, sorry, I forgot that you followed the code to the letter," I retorted, "It always comes back to that doesn't it,"

"I swore my life to the Jedi just as you did, you don't seem to uphold what you said, it's my duty to follow Orders and the Code."

"Alright, don't lecture me about this force ghost using me until you take a good look at yourself," I snapped.

I stormed away struggling to keep the force within me contained and once I had finally reached my apartment and locked the door behind me I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding in. I sighed and sunk onto the floor and ran a hand through my hair, well, I guess all that bottling in had finally exploded.