Neil : good night.

Avni wishing him goodnight went back to her room to catch some sleep meanwhile Neil stayed back completing his work..

On manan engagement day,

Avni and few other girls helps Nandini getting ready for the special day of hers.. avni straightened Nandini's hair.

Nandini: avni you should also get ready..

Avni : first you get ready then I'll get ready... it took much time for me too get ready.

Nandini shook her head knowing avni won't go to get ready long she is ready..

Avni in hurry walks to her and opening the cupboard took the dress out for the day.. she closed the door and start getting ready..

She then moves to the dressing table and starts applying make up on... she was almost day when she heard knock on the door...

Avni holding one of her earring walks to the door and opens it but she was bust putting the earring on she didn't acknowledge who was at the door....

Avni lifts her gaze up once she was down wearing the earring... their eyes got locked. Some unknown feelings flutters in their heart. They both stare each other till Neil himself broke the eye lock.

He clears his throat and looks at avni who looked either side of him.

Neil : are you ready? Everyone has already left..

Avni : can you give me 5 more minutes?

Neil : okay! I'll be waiting for you in the hall..

Avni nodded her head and went back inside the room.. Neil ruffling his hair lightly left from there..

Avni looks her own reflection she found her cheeks red.. she took a minute to compose herself before getting ready quickly.

Avni taking her clutch and phone walks out of the room.. she noticed Neil waiting for her in the hall.. she moves to him and caught his attention as he turned around staring her.

Neil : ready?

Avni : yes! Who else is coming with us?

She thought someone else would be coming with them avoiding the awkwardness between them.

Neil : no one! It's only us going in my car. We should proceed ahead now.

Avni nodded her head avoiding the feelings that were fluttering inside her heart.

They both walks outside of the mansion and Neil being gentleman opens the door for Avni making something explode in her heart. Avni passing a smile to whom gets inside..

Neil closing the door moves to his seat and sat down on the driver seat.. Neil fastened his seatbelt and looks at avni who did the same.

Neil turning the engine on drove to the venue where the manan engagement was going to held.

Neil while driving corner of his eyes saw avni fiddling with her fingers that was in her lap..

Neil : you need to relax yourself avni...

Avni snaps her head at him and looks at him.

Avni : what do you mean?

Neil : I'm not going to eat you up... you look so scared being alone with me...

Avni: no! That's not true.... Okay fine... it just I don't like silence for too long...

Neil : hmm.. you can turn the radio on if that makes you any better...