🔰Chapter Six - Romantic Steak For 2? 🔰

George's POV

Vincent told me I was drunk writing? Okay well, back to the story...

(just to clarify, I wasn't drunk either lmao. my friend irl read it and thought i was drunk, high, or tired. btw i'm not even old enough to drink or b on here '-')

The next day...

"Okay what other resources do we need before going to the end?" I asked.

"Ender pearls, new and better gear, more food, and a kiss!" Dream listed, leaning towards me. I pecked his lips quickly. "That's better." He said.

"We can go to a village and steal their hay bales." I proposed. 

"And take the loot from the blacksmith's." Dream added. 

"Then let's go!" I agreed.

Dream and I went in search for a village through the peaceful yet punishing world. First, we ran through a plains biome.  It felt like forever had passed but still no village. We were running out of food already. (what's a synonym of we? cuz we is being used way to much 0-o) Luckily, Dream spotted some cows up ahead.

"George! It's moo moo meadows!" Dream announced. He slashed his iron sword at one of the cows. "MOO!!!" That cow ran straight at Dream. Its horns looked really sharp now. 

"Clay!" I tried to help prevent the cow from killing him. After a few swings, I stabbed the cow, killing it. The corpse of the cow poofed into raw meat. One piece of raw meat. One single piece. One. Uno. I glanced at Dream, he was petrified. 

"I am never going to fight another cow again!" Dream stated, still in shock.

"Are you sure? Cause there's like 5 more over ther-"

"NO! NO! NO! Bread is life! No slaying animals! My animal killing days are over!" Dream crossed his arms. 

"PFFT- hahhahahaha!" I cried.

"I hate you." He pouted.

"No you don't." I giggled. 

I stepped up to one of the 5 remaining cows. I drew my sword. 

"NO! I SWEAR GEORGE!"

"I'm joking! Chill-"

"MOO!!!" That cow rams into me! I fall to the floor. The cow was standing right on top of me! I guess it was scared of my sword, huh who would've thought. ("idot!" "ZAK!" "Get out of his room you muffin!" "Thank you!")

"Owww!" I groan. My head went a little fuzzy and my vision blurred. I felt so tired.

"Stupid cow!" I hear Dream mutter. I see red splatter everywhere. I couldn't keep my eyes open for any longer so I shut them.

"Hold on George."

I black out.

^^^^^^^^^

i thought today was friday my bad *^*

3/21/2020

420 words

edit: btw im doing a face reveal and qna at 69 followers if ya wanna c that soon >_<