Chapter 1: Brothers Club

A young girl gently rolled her chair down the hallway at a steady pace. She stayed at the side of the wide hallway so other could get by without having to avoid her. Stopping for a minute to catch her breath the girl fixed the light pink blanket that wrapped around her legs. She continued on down the hall looking for a certain Music room. She pulled on the door handle then used her chair to open the door.

The doors swung opened and revealed a room full of girls gushing over boys. Sakura petals covered the floor.

So this is what Big Brother does here. The girl thought.

She rolled her way in looking for a certain blonde but a tall guy blocked her path. She looked up.

"Hiya Kyoya!" She said up to the Shadow King.

"Hello Aurore, deciding to visit Tamaki?" He asked kindly to the girl.

"Yeah, I wanted to see what brothers club was like," Aurore said. "Where is he?"

"Over there," Kyoya said pointing at the blonde romancing some girls.

"Thank you," Aurore said. She turned her chair towards Tamaki and carefully made her way over to him. Tamaki was romancing some girl with brown hair. She looked at him with this weird look in her eyes and Aurore didn't like it very much.

"You, Princess occupy the special place in my heart," Tamaki said as he gazed into the girls eyes. She squealed and hearts floated around her as well as the other girls.

"Tamaki!" Aurore shouted. Tanks froze and looked at me. His eyes grew wide when they landed on my tear stained face. "I thought I was the only special one in your heart!" She started to cry harder.

The girls looked at Tamaki, actually, everyone did in the room. Kyoya looked on in amusement being the only Host who knew Aurore.

"Don't cry!" Tamaki panicked jumping up from his chair. He fell over his feet in a rich to get to her. He got up a knelt by her chair. "I wasn't lying! You do have a special place in my heart! A place that no one can enter!"

"But you just said that she was in the special place in your heart!"

"Yes, but a different one!"

"You said you only had one special place!" She cried harder. Tamaki began to panic more and the girls started on in wonder. Aurore held on to her panda in her arms.

"I have more than one! I promise you, no girl is more important to me then you! I love you more than anything!" Tamaki cried. The girls gasped and started talking amongst themselves. Aurore sniffed.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes!" He yelled. Aurore stopped crying and smiled brightly.

"I love you too Big Brother!" She yelled really loud. The two siblings embraced and many girls sighed in relief. The Hosts, minus Kyoya, looked at the two in disbelief. Aurore smirked. "Brother dear that's what you get for not letting me eat sweets."

Tamaki shivered but relaxed when his sister cuddled into him. That is how Aurore gets payback on Tamaki, no matter how much she messes with him he always falls for it. But no matter what the two siblings will always love each other more than anything.
*-*-*-*
During club hours Aurore moved around to the different hosts and watched their interactions with the female students. More than once she gazed at the desserts scattered across the club room longingly. Overtime the girls filed out of the room. The Hosts then surround Aurore.

"So, you're Tamaki's sister?" A red head asked. Aurore nodded.

"I am Aurore. And you people are?" She asked him.