Chapter 3: Sleep Over

We all gathered around Big Brother after he was placed on a couch by Mori. We all stared at him, I silently giggled everytime he moved around in discomfort. I reached out my hand and poked him on the cheek.

 "Big Brother wake up," I coed. He didn't wake up. I kept poking him and said "Big Brother" with each poke. He just wiggled around with each poke. I huffed and grew an evil smirk on my face, the same one that all of the hosts have grown accustomed too.

 "Aurore, what are you planning?" Haruhi asked. I smiled at her and giggled.

 "Nothing Haruhi! But all of you might want to back up!" I told her with a closed eye smile. I looked at brother and saw him grinning like an idiot. "He looks so peaceful...To bad."

 "Auro-"

"OH MY GLOB! HARUHI IS WEARING A DRESS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Big brother quickly got off the couch. He began looking from side to side.

"Where?" He asked. He moved around the room. He looked behind the couch, under vases, out in the hall, outside, everywhere. "Oh Haruhi, please don't hide from Daddy!"

He walked by Haruhi.

"Um Senpai..." Haruhi said. Brother stopped and looked at her.

"Wheres your dress?" Brother asked.

"I never was wearing one," Haruhi pointed out. Brother froze. I giggled. He looked at me.

"YOU LIED TO ME!" Brother yelled pointing at me. I giggled again.

"I only did it because you fainted and you wouldn't wake up," I pouted hugging Ai-chan. Brother lowered his finger.

"Oh yeah, I fainted because.... WAIT A MINUTE! WHATS EVERYONE DOING HERE?!" Brother said freaking out.

"I am having a sleepover and I invited all of my friends!" I said happily. Brother stood there silent.

"But-"

"No butts Big Brother!" I yelled pointing at him. "I am not letting my awesome Big Brother turn into a party pooper! No pooping on the party!"

"I am-"

"Never ever said you were! Now who wants to watch a movie!" I yelled.

"I do!" Honey cheered.

We all gathered in front of the T.V. We chose, more like I chose, Spirited Away. I sat, thanks to Mori moving me, on the big couch with Honey to my right and Kyoya to my left. Big Brother sat next to Haruhi on a loveseat to the left. Mori claimed the floor in front of Honey and I. The Twins claimed a loveseat to the right of the couch. Usa-chan and Ai-chan sat on Honey and I's lap. During the movie we munched on vegetables, cheese, and fruit. No one complained, but deep down inside I knew they wished to eat sweets, especially Honey.  After the movie we played sherades.

Tamaki was on the floor rolling like a loge.

"You're on fire!" I yeled. Big Brother shook his head.

"A sausage!" Hikaru said.

"You are in the process of being made into cotton candy!" Honey yelled.

"Burrito!" Haruhi said.

"A log rolling down the hill!" Kaoru yelled.

"Times up!" Kyoya yelled.

"I was a fish out of water!" Big Brother yelled. We sat there silent.  

"Fish flop when they are out of water Senpai," Haruhi stated. Big brother went to his emo corner. I rolled my eyes.

"Who's next?" I asked. Honey jumped up.

"I am!" Honey cheered. He climbed off the couch. He got on all fours and started to chase his butt.

"A crazy person!" Hikaru yelled. Honey shook his head. He began to sit on his knees and his hands in front of him. He tilted his head slightly and stared at me with a cute look on his face. I blushed and giggled.

Honey is so cute!

"A cute puppy!" I cheered. Honey nodded.

"Aura-chan is right!" Honey cheered.

"My turn!" I said. Everyone looked at me. "Hey! Just because I am in a wheelchair doesn't mean I can't play too!"

Everyone nodded a little scared.

"Got it," The Twins said.

"Good! Now Mori can you please put me back in my wheelchair please?" I asked. Mori nodded and gently picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked over his shoulder. Honey seemed to be slightly glaring at Mori with an adorable pout on his face. Honey looked at me, blushed, and looked away. Mori sat me in my chair, I shivered at the impact of the cold seat.

I sat there and stared of into space, my body completely frozen.

"A statue?" Kyoya said. I shook my head.

"A rock!" Kaoru said.

"Mountain!" Honey said.

"A person day dreaming?" Mori said.

"Uhh..." Hikaru trailed off.

"An Angel statue from that one Doctor Who episode," Big brother said. I unfroze.

 "Right Big Brother!" I smiled. He smiled back.

After my turn, it was Haruhi, she was a judge. Hikaru was a snake and Kaoru a snake charmer. Mori was a tree and Kyoya was well...I don't really know what he was... He just did weird wiggly motions. I suggested my brother spazzing out. Which lead the hosts suggesting Kyoya was brother in different situations. In the end Kyoya said he was wind... He looked like brother freaking out about Haruhi.

Then after words we watch the twins bug brother. I laughed so hard I almost fell off the couch, Mori sat me back on it, but Honey caught me. Brother freaked and yelled at the twins. I couldn't stop laughing. I yawned and stretched. I leaned and placed my head on Honeys shoulders and slowly fell asleep.

Big brother I have nothing but fun since I meant you and the Hosts. I love you, father, and  Ai-chan. I am even beginning to see why you act like you do around Haruhi, because I am beginning to like someone too.