One Night Stand Equals to a Baby

Written by Totalgirldreamer

Summary:

Xiao Zhan has a special power and that is he can get pregnant. So what happens when Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, have a special night whilst the latter was drunk.

And the next day he finds out, he's pregnant!!!  (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

Will Wang Yibo accept the child? Will love blossom between the two? Will Xiao Zhan give up his life to raise the child? So many questions!!!

Read the book to find out the answer.

My Review:

Have you head the saying *Wham Bam Thank You, Sam (Ma'am in usual cases)*? Yup, that's what I felt when I read this book.

It was hilarious yet heartwarming.

We have Xiao Zhan who is a virgin and Wang Yibo who just bangs him right throughout the night!!! Talk about fast paced. This was super alarming speed.

Another hilarious situation was when the doctor informed them that, because the bang bang continued until wee hours, he became pregnant.

I was, oh ho!!! Go Yibo *Raising Green Flags*
Hahaha.

Now, there are something's that I wish that author could probably take into consideration are the amount of minor grammatical mistakes. Proof read it a bit and I am sure it would work well for you.

So in all, it was fun to read, I definitely would want to read untill the end.

If you want to read a book with Xiao Zhan being impregnated, then go for it 👍.