The Holy Mausoleum:

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Byleth. I see you're as stony- faced as usual" she turned around to see Claude "Hmm I can't tell if you're feeling resigned or if you're just lost in thought. Or maybe you simply don't care about anything that's going on" Claude said "Oh... Sorry. I really didn't mean to be rude. I just find you fascinating" he added "Actually, there's something I'd like to talk to you about. Can you spare some time?" Claude asked.

"Sure" Byleth said.

"Great, I've been meaning to ask did your Father teach you how to fight?" Claude asked. 

"Yes, he did" Byleth responded.

Claude began talking about her Father being a renowned knight and asked how her Mother took it when she too became a mercenary.

"I never knew my Mother" Byleth responded.

Claude's body shifted uncomfortably for a moment before he moved on "You certainly have an unusual amount of composure" Claude said "I guess it's only natural that you'd be different from young nobles who grew up in the lap of luxury" He sighed.

"You don't seem like a noble either" Byleth stated, Claude began to tell her even though he is a noble he didn't grow up in luxury like the other nobles did.

"Hey, maybe that's why you and I get along so well" Claude added "We should stick together, As the Golden Deer house leader, I'll do all I can to help you out. We can start by making time for more little chats like this" Claude said Byleth nodded in agreeance. "So where are you headed?" Claude asked Byleth.

"To the dinning hall" she responded.

"Funny so am I" Claude stated "What do you say, should we head there?" he asked "Together" Claude added with a wink. Byleth nodded and the two left to the dining hall.

Dimitri:

Dimitri was sitting in the dining hall with Felix and Sylvain "So your Highness" Sylvain said "Any progress with our wager?" he inquired and Dimitri's face turned red "I'll take that as a no" Sylvain said with a laugh "Oh? look who just walked in, the beauty of the Blue Lions" Sylvain said while staring at the entrance of the dining hall "Hmm, it seems her and the Golden Deer's house leader are quite close" Sylvain added, Dimitri turned and saw the two of them entering together "You're Highness are you jealous?" Sylvain asked with a smirk "Worry not I have a plan" he stated.

"Sylvain stop encouraging the boar" Felix hissed.

But it was to late Sylvain got up and approached Byleth and Claude, Dimitri curiously watched what he intended to do and next thing he knew Sylvain was guiding the two of them to dine with them "Look who I found" Sylvain said as he approached the table with Byleth and Claude.

"How lovely of you to want us to join you Dimitri" Claude said with a wink taking a seat at the table.

"Of course" Dimitri said "It is good for us to remain on good terms" Dimitri added with a smile.

"Ah yes of course" Claude said in agreeance. "So tell me Dimitri, what do you think of the threat that was made on the archbishop? Personally I think it might be a hoax" Claude said.

"I agree" Dimitri said.

"Ah so it's settled then, time to begin our snooping around the monastery" Claude said with a laugh then he turned to Byleth "What do you say interested in joining?" he asked.

"I suppose" Byleth sighed.

"Excellent!" Claude enthused "Now how about you two, interested in joining?" he said turning towards Felix and Sylvain.

"I can't tonight I've got plans with a girl" Sylvain said.

"Sylvain!" Dimitri shouted "You gave your word about moderation" he added.