Chapter 3: Dinner or Date?

Start from the beginning

Vee: ‘Inguuu..He is dating P'Tharn..If you don't believe me..go and see by yourself in P'Type's room'

Ken massage his head and he walked towards my room..as soon as he walked in,he was startled and scream...

Ken: ‘Hia!!!!Tharnnnnnnnnnn!!!'

Tharn: ‘Araii??!!!Who are you?!!'

Type: ‘Tharn.. it's okay..He is my friend's little brother'

Ken looked at Tharn with fulled of hatred and I bet he is quite mad..Well..The feeling when you meet your rivals...You know what I mean..

Ken: ‘Is it true that you date P'Type?'

Tharn: ‘Owhh..I did..but ..'

I jumped toward Tharn and covered his mouth..I bet he is going to tell Ken he is only a fake-boyfriend..

I whispered

Type: ‘Don't tell him if you don't want to lose me'

Tharn stunned for a while and he smile widely all the sudden..

Tharn: ‘That's right..I'm dating Type..he is my boyfriend..and my wifeu too'

Well.. that's too much.. I guess.. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Type: ‘Khxtoun na Nong Ken..I bet you will find a perfect person for you soon'

Ken: ‘Owh..Okay..mae penri..I ..I think..I'll head out to my room..'

Seeing Ken disappointed like that makes me feel bad and awful..Well..a happy person turned to a sorrow person is a bad thing..The are like yellow to a rainbow.. Without it..It would not be fun and happy..I hope he will get better..

Tharn: ‘What's wrong with him?'

Type: ‘He..he tried to date me earlier'

Tharn: ‘Ewhat??..5555..D..date you?!! *Laugh*'

Type: ‘What's so funny about it?'

Tharn: ‘No..It..ahahhaah.. It's just..I..I can't believe you can attract guy too..'

Type: ‘Stop being an asshole you scumbag!'

Tharn: ‘Ahhahah..Daidaii..Khxtoun..Hahahha..But.. That's a fact because..you are too beautiful for a guy..Your slim body,fair skin and this squishy cheek makes guys turned on*squish my cheek*'

Type: ‘Are you crazy?!!You...'

Tharn: ‘Dai..dai..Owh..wanna go for a dinner tonight?'

Type: ‘Dinner??Where?'

Tharn: ‘At the restaurant,of course!'

Type: ‘I know..but which restaurant??'

Tharn: ‘About that..I'll keep it a secret..You just go and take a shower and get ready..'

Type: ‘Auw na..Why it must be a secret?'

Tharn: ‘If you ask again,I'll dragged you into the bathtub and take shower with you..Or..Is that what you want me to do as a boyfriend?'

Type: ‘Mai chaii..I can do it by myself'

I get up from the bed and went into my bathroom..